*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yamper vs. Nickit
  2. Nicked by a Nickit
  3. Wild Area
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/RYMHWQH2Z-Yamper-vs-Nickit
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: You suddenly hear the barking of a familiar Yamper.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yamper vs. Nickit

    by: irven
Nickit carries you along for a little bit, while you helplessly dangle from her jaws. At least you’re being carried facing the fox, though. If you were the other way around, and Nickit had bitten the back of your shirt instead, your collar would be pushing into your neck and choking you. This position also lets you reach up and grab onto Nickit’s lower lip. It’s squishy and a bit unsettling to hold on to, but it does make you feel a bit more secure in the event your already-damaged shirt rips as Nickit carries you. Nickit giggles as she feels you touching her lip, as if it’s tickling her.

All of a sudden, she stops. You’re not sure what’s going on, but she abruptly crouches down and opens her mouth, releasing your shirt from her grip. You hold on to her lip and dangle for a second or two, before your hands slip and you fall to the ground. Nickit pins you under her huge soft paw again. But your head is still free, so you can see. You watch as she looks around, and you can tell she must have heard something. Soon, you hear it too: some Pokemon barking. It sounds familiar, actually.

“Yamper!” you yell, recognizing the voice of your beloved Pokemon. “Over here, girl! Help!”

Nickit growls and pushes down on you, increasing the pressure to make you stop talking. It still doesn’t hurt, since her paw pads are so cushioned and soft, but it does force the air out of you. A few seconds later, you see some tall grass moving, and Yamper comes running out, barking. She sees Nickit and growls at her.

“Down here!” you yell, gasping for breath.

Yamper sees you and gasps. She’s obviously shocked to see her trainer is now tiny. But she’s also angry to see that you’ve been caught by an unfamiliar Pokemon, and she’s ready to protect you. She snarls at Nickit and pounces at her. The fox releases you from under her paw and pounces at Yamper, and the two Pokemon begin to fight.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yamper wins

*Noteb*
2. Nickit wins

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/RYMHWQH2Z-Yamper-vs-Nickit