*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet the family!
  2. Nicked by a Nickit
  3. Wild Area
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/3007037-Meet-the-family
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: The Nickit takes you to a not so empty den.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meet the family!

    by: Sean
The Nickit seems to be elusively skirmishing through the wild area using bushes, trees, and even rocks to sneak past other pokemon. You who was held in its mouth knew that with how loud your voice was, and how far the Nickit kept you, pokemon would have an extremely hard time hearing you.

The hope of trusting a random pokemon was not good either as hey could have worse intentions than eating you and pokemon might even develop a hatred of humans. Your only hope was to escape or convince this Nickit to let you go.

As it sees you sitting there all quiet is smirks and snickers a bit, "Ni ni ni!"

You remember as a kid you were always told about not going into the wild grassses and dangerous places where pokemon were. Especially without a pokemon to protect you, and because you were a little too relaxed with pokemon you just met, you were now in this situation. You were Nicked and it was going to probably eat you.

Pretty soon you arrive as it slows to a walk and begins to drop you in a hole, its den. It of course laughs at your weak cry of fear. "Niii~"Your fears were unneeded however as you realize falling at this size wouldn't hurt. Maybe the pokemon kind of knew that or maybe its intuition was spot on.

You look back only for a large number of eyes to focus on you from the darkness...no the dim light. Your eyes were adjusting to the dark when the family of foxes creapt on over to you curiously. The Nickit who found you hops inside and picks you up with its mouth before tossing you on its head.

"NI ni ni Kit. Nickit nini. Nickit~" you don't know why but you suddenly felt shivers down your spine as all the Nickits smirk visciously to that last word. The Nickits all giggle, it seems most of them are children, pups of this Nickit or at least protected by this Nickit and this Nickit wanted you for something so the other Nickits left to their own devices.

The Nickit takes you to another place where it places you down and tries to inspect its treasure. It was checking to see what use you may have. Though whatever it may be could potentially determine your chances of ever finding Mew.

This brings up a question, is this how Mew helps you? Maybe it wants to make you get to know pokemon so that you become better as a pokemon. Or maybe it wont accept meeting a weak trainer and it wants you to survive this rough situation. Maybe it was all on a whim. Perhaps you should escape when you get the chance...

You begin to look for a place to hide when you are lifted up, the Nickit was smiling, almost evilly as it lifted you towards...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sean (UN: dean3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/3007037-Meet-the-family