*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Valuable...
  2. Nicked by a Nickit
  3. Wild Area
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/3007028-Valuable
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: The Nickit takes you to an empty den.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Valuable...

    by: Sean
The Nickit seems to be elusively skirmishing through the wild area using bushes, trees, and even rocks to sneak past other pokemon. You who was held in its mouth knew that with how loud your voice was, and how far the Nickit kept you, pokemon would have an extremely hard time hearing you.

The hope of trusting a random pokemon was not good either as hey could have worse intentions than eating you and pokemon might even develop a hatred of humans. Your only hope was to escape or convince this Nickit to let you go.

As it sees you sitting there all quiet is smirks and snickers a bit, "Ni ni ni!"

You remember as a kid you were always told about not going into the wild grassses and dangerous places where pokemon were. Especially without a pokemon to protect you, and because you were a little too relaxed with pokemon you just met, you were now in this situation. You were Nicked and it was going to probably eat you.

Pretty soon you arrive as it slows to a walk and begins to drop you in a hole, its den. It of course laughs at your weak cry of fear. "Niii~"Your fears were unneeded however as you realize falling at this size wouldn't hurt. Maybe the pokemon kind of knew that or maybe its intuition was spot on.

You look around to see a comfy looking burrow from the inside. It had plenty of space for the Nickits fluffy tail, the burrow also had a treasure like area with lots of space and lots of food. Though there was more than only food. There was a bedding area with soft grasses and plants to sleep on. The area was cozy looking if anything, and there was no signs of any other Nickits living here, this Nickit was alone. Whether by force or maybe choice, this Nickit has no one to return home to.

The Nickit picks you up by pushing its nose up through your shirt, giving you a sort of wet kiss while lifting you as it brought you over to a wide area in the burrow. It almost looked like maybe a rest area, no, if that was the case then why was the bed on the other side of the den? This was probably a workout area, and it brought you here specifically.

Human, workout, pokemon...it clicked, the Nickit probably wants to train, and considering it is alone, perhaps it wants to be alone and get stronger.

Nickit seems to see you thinking and realizing what it wants, it even pokes you on the chest with its nose. Now that you knew what it wanted your whole body relaxed from the tension earlier. You scratched the fur on top of its nose with a hug before it got off you.

"Ni, Ni kit kit...Ni!" the Nickit smiles as it presses its paw against you and then releases you while distancing itself from you slightly, but only far enough to still hear your small voice.

"I guess it is nice to meet you Nickit, I KNOW you can become strong. You were amazing running through that area earlier so silently. I believe you can take advantage of that slyness when attacking!" You thought for a second before remembering that a Nickits two best stats were speed and special defense. The best thing for now would be to teach it a difficult move, foul play.

Nickit tilts its head before you begin to explain, "You should learn foul play!!! With your special defense you can outshine others who use projectiles with this move, it has a high power as well. Even better yet is it takes advantage of an opponents high attack. Your physical defense which is lower can be taken advantage of by a high attack stat. This powerful move gets stronger with the other pokemons high attack. It uses your strengths while protecting your weaknesses. Not only that but with your amazing speed you should be able to strike first in most cases. Though you should be wary of any drawn out battles. Pokemon with high defense could draw out an exhausting battle from you!" You see the Nickits eyes beaming as it nips at you playfully. It then licks you all over happily as it puts you in its mouth about halfway.

Your heart sank momentarily before it pulls away and gets into a fighting stance. Though the question was, how would you teach it foul play. Objectionally speaking, the move foul play uses the force of an opponents attack against them to cause them to receive damage. So I need to teach it to redirect physical power. Well, I can't really teach it that unless there is some force.

"Ni?" it tilts its head as you walk to its pile of belongings and find a small berry that you can somewhat lift. It thought you were hungry so it just watched but then it saw you carrying it over to her.

"Nickit, lets begin the training. First I want you to redirect the berry!" You throw it and the nickit thinking you were playing just slapped it away with its tail. You shake your head however, you didn't want it to deflect te berry but rather used its momentum as an attack. "Nickit, I need you to keep the momentum from the berry in your attack, not kill its momentum. Here try again."

You throw the berry that rolled back to you at the Nickit only for it to use its paw to shift the trajectory of the berry. Though the force was more like a paw slap and didn't do any real damage to the berry. The Nickit began to get frustrated even though the training has just started.

"KIT KIT!!!" it was frustrated as it couldn't do the move. You being nearby was worried about what it might do being as upset as it is.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nickit learned Foul Play

*Noteb*
2. Sleep on it

*Noteb*
3. Cool off steam with its thing(you)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sean (UN: dean3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/3007028-Valuable