*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In The Hot Springs
  2. Way Too Hot
  3. More Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2981928-In-The-Hot-Springs
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: You go towards the hot springs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In The Hot Springs

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Well I wanted to do it.” You say simply, looking down at the hot springs. Sure, you could possibly see her naked body if you sneak one of them, but... you are just going to leap in to the hot spring.

With a running start, you leap from the top into the hot spring. It was a long drop, like someone diving from a Bridge. You cannonball your way in, a bit afraid she was going to notice the splash.

Flannery didn’t, she was relaxing after all. Eyes close, arms on either side of the rocks as she didn’t even notice.

You were below, swimming up to the surface. Oh, this was just amazing! The Hot Springs were perfect, to the point where you could relax. You loved what you were feeling and honestly, you sort of wanted to never leave.

You’ve never been in a Hot Spring before, well certainly not one of this quality. Falling your way back, you lay on the surface of the water just enjoying it. It took a while for you to remember the actual reason you jumped in.

The Fire Type gym leader, the pun intended Hot girl, as she looked even better. She was naked, fully into the hot spring as you looked at her. The water level was at her breasts, so you could see most of her large pieces, and even maybe... her nipple, depending on when she moved.

Her skin was red and shiny, high temperature, as it looked so good on her! What a babe! Suddenly she moved her body around, something you were not expecting. Acting quick, you prepare for the worst as something comes out of the water.

Turns out, it was her thigh! She lifted it up under you, as you were on her hot and thick piece.

She kicked up her feet, resting there as she let herself float. She was just enjoying the relaxing trip, and well... you were right on her.

Acting quick you got a bit naked as well, stripping yourself as you get going. You go over and relax right on her lap, on her left thigh as you rest your back against her waist.

You close your eyes, pretty much not having a care in the world. In a weird way, you should be thanking Mew for putting you in such a good situation.

Little did you know, Flannery had no chance of noticing you. With the relaxed body she had in the hot spring, her sense have defiantly gone down. You could explore her whole body, and she would not notice.

While relaxing there, you suddenly piece together where you were really at. You slowly move up, looking to the side and seeing something she probably wouldn’t want you to see.

You were at her crotch area, so it made sense why you saw her crotch. Red, fiery hot bush right there. Best not to go spelunking in that cave, at least now.

Instead you just laid back and relaxed.

You two laid there for a while, until Flannery stretched her arms. This large movement was enough to get you moving as you peak up.

“Well, can’t be lazy all day.” She said as she got going. She moved her giant body, lowering her feet to the bottom. This easily destroyed your laying spot as you were down to treading water once again.

Not for long, cause as she lifted herself out of the water, she inadvertadly smacked you with her giant butt! Smacking you, pressing against you her butt. You of course gripped it, to make sure you could get out as well.

The naked Flannery used her upper body strength to lift herself out. Sitting on the edge, which also meant she was sitting on you.

You get pushed by the hot rock into her ass even more. To the point where one could mistake you more of a tattoo then a little pervert. Her wet, hot ass was even nice to be squashed by, so once again you didn’t have an argument.

Flannery stood onto her feet, making sure no one would see her naked. This was her private Hot Springs, so it was not like anyone should see her anyway. The Fire Type Gym Leader stood tall, before grabbing a tan towel. Rubbing it over her body as she made sure to clean her body. Over her legs, over her toned stomach, her tits, and even her ass. Once again you get rubbed into her ass even more.

Flannery having no idea about the fact she was smothering a tiny boy into her butt. She moved over and cleaned her hair, rubbing it over and making it dry. Her body shook from the actions, which in turned shook you around as well. You didn’t dislodged from the butt cheek though, you were pretty stuck.

Eventually she stopped her actions, and you breathed a sigh of relief. Only enough to see her step into her black and red panties. Bringing them up at alarming speeds as she put on her underwear. You were securely in her panties, finding a little niche at the butt.

She couldn’t help but love the fact you were there, as you wouldn’t change a single thing about what was happening.

She put on her bra, and next was her jeans. Bringing it over her large ass as it made you feel even more tight about it. Once she secured and had all her clothes on, she began to walk.

Only for a couple of steps though, as she stepped around feeling something really weird. It was like... well it was like something was in her panties.


“What, did I pick up sand or something?” She wondered about it taking some funny steps. You getting rubbed against her butt even more, with every action that she was taking.

You let it happen, you didn’t really have a problem with that. She stopped after a while, as Flannery was getting curious.

What does she do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2981928-In-The-Hot-Springs