*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2918381-Big-sea-otter-boy-Oshawott
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Oshawott (male)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Big sea otter boy, Oshawott!

    by: xyz
"Osha!... wott?..." the pokemon says as you recognized it know as Oshawott. The blue sea otter is making some kind of greeting pose, but he saw no one around of his presence.

Oshawott looks around tried to find his trainer, turned his head left and right, then look behind and only found his poke ball where he just pop out from it on the floor. Looking back forward, unaware there a tiny human in front him, Oshawott is getting confused as he scratches his head while thinking.

He remembers that he, along with the two other starters, are going to be delivered the new trainers. That's what he has heard from professor Juniper. If he's out of his poke ball the that mean he has be picked and letting him out, but where is his trainer?

As for you, you just sat there with eyes open wide and not making motion. In front you there a gigantic Oshawott who towering you as he's standing there and he seems to look for something.

You still can't believed how small you are compared to the blue otter, even his own scalchop is bigger than you! As you slowly get up on your feets, you begin to wonder if you should try to get his attention, maybe he can help you, but you're not really sure about that.

Well... at least, you know that Oshawott is not a wild pokemon due he just pop out from that poke ball, but still it's a pokemon and you don't know it will help you or not. Speaking about the poke ball, you wonder where that poke ball comes from or who belong to?

Regardless, you decide to take the risk, taking a deep breath, you begin to call the giant pokemon in front you.

"H-hey! Down here!" you yell as the giant Oshawott turns his attention.

"Osha?" Oshawott looks down and notices a tiny person on the ground in front him waving it arms at him.

First, Oshawott paused at for a moment as he staring at you at his full height. As for you, you stop waving at him, now you got his attention, there no turning back. You get really nervous after that, you always find Oshawotts cute, but now at your new size, see one as a giant, it's very intimidate.

After few seconds, Oshawott finally reacts as he reaches down to picks you up with his both hands (Or paws I must say.) and went back to his full height. As Oshawott holds you, he moves you to his eyes level and begin to study you.

While you being held by the both paws on your both sides, you begin to regret for try getting help from a pokemon. Because may never know what he's going to do with you as you just frozen in fear.

As for Oshawott, he's really surprised by what he just see, a incredible small human before his eyes. He never expected that humans could be so small. Then that make him a realization, if this human was standing in front him, does it means... Of course! That make sense, you must be one who call him from his poke ball. Which that mean you are his trainer of course!

However, Oshawott notices that you shivery in fear as he realized you look scared. Not sure why, but he tries to comfort you as he pats you with one of his paws with a smile on his face.

Not sure if Oshawott is friendly or not. You sigh in relief when you realize he doesn't want to harm you. So you still unsure if he will listened to you, but you give a try.

"L-look Oshawott... I know it weird but I meet a some psychic pokemon and it shrinks me down to this size and I need help, would you help me?"

Oshawott was surprised to heard it. Guess that explained why you are so small. Then again, you're his trainer so it his duty to help you as he nods at you.

"You will?" you ask.

"Oshawott." he nods again.

You smile and say "Thank you, Oshawott! You're so nice." that make him blushes, but then you realize something. Why Oshawott would help a stranger like you? You just met him. So went to ask but you get interrupted by someone calls.

"Oshawott!" a voice calls from behind Oshawott.

"Osha?" Oshawott turns behind with you in his hands as you see a person approached.

"(That must be his trainer...)" that what you think and the person is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 xyz (UN: ink-boys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2918381-Big-sea-otter-boy-Oshawott