*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Light and Dark
  2. More Slots
  3. More Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2843734-Light-and-Dark
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Slot 11.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Light and Dark

    by: Unknown
You sat there in absolute disbelief for a while, your mind trying to process what had just happened: a Mew, an extremely rare and powerful, not-for-nothing legendary Pokemon showed up and things led to this, to you being shrunken down while the legendary left you be.

What were you even supposed to do now? You were completely powerless to stop anything that fate decided to throw your way! Heck, you couldn't even see past these blades of grass you were surrounded by!

And worst of all, you were alone...

You perked up at the last thought, which you discarded as incorrect: you weren't exactly alone, you reminded yourself as a small wave of relief washed over you.

You remembered your two Pokemon come with you, and they just happened to hate being confined in their Pokeballs, which was why you kept them out all the time; they weren't around back when Mew showed up and shrunk you, but they must have been nearby.

So, without hesitation, you decided to go find them to get their attention and, possibly, help. You were sure they'd help you; after all, both were especially fond of you.

'They've got to be...' you thought to yourself as you traveled through the forest of grass, trying to find a way out.

"Come on, come on..." you mumbled, pushing blade after blade out of the way so that you could pass, wondering where your partners were.

Hopefully, you would find them before the sun set; you had recently met and challenged Morty, the gym leader of Ecruteak Town; in a conversation with him after you won, he told you that ghost-type Pokemon had a tendency to show themselves around town at night.

After that conversation, you tried to avoid move during nighttime. Unlike one of your Pokemon, but she could handle ghosts by herself without issue, you thought with sudden pride.

You snapped back to reality - you had to focus.

Luckily, as you pushed away a few more blades of grass, you noted that you had finally managed to get out of the patch of grass you were in. And not too far, much to your relief, were your loyal Pokemon, seemingly sleeping next to each other.

Just seeing their figures took you back in time: finding an Eevee was somewhat rare, but finding two at the same time proved that you were particularly... well, maybe more than you had been now.

You had captured them both, making them your partners in battle, and you always did your best to treat them as well as you could; in return, they did their best in battle and never complained about how they were treated.

Over the time, they both became very attached to you; so much in fact that one of them eventually evolved into an Espeon one day.

The only Eevee you had left was pretty envious, but you comforted her, telling that she would evolve at some point as well, though, when you said that, you never expected it to happen that same night, when your other Eevee evolved into Umbreon.

The evolution of your two Eevee made you feel joyous. Not because they grew stronger, faster and tougher, but because Eevee only evolved into Espeon or Umbreon when they were extremely happy, and that proved that your two former Eevee truly loved you.

You let out a somewhat nostalgic sigh, before shaking your head to rid it of such thoughts: this was no time to lose yourself in the past.

You began moving again and hastily made your way to Umbreon, who was napping with her head in her paws and her tail hanging. She liked sleeping during the day, but became very active during the dark hours.

No wonder, given her type.

She also became very serious ever since she evolved, though she still cared deeply about you, and that was why you chose to head to her; Espeon, despite caring for you as well, was much more playful than her dark-type counterpart was when it came to you.

Moving swiftly, you positioned yourself right in front of Umbreon's muzzle, feeling her warm breath blowing from her nostrils and into you.

"Umbreon! Wake up!" you called, getting no reply.

You tried several more times, until you eventually saw her ears twitching and Umbreon herself rising her head.

The black-furred giantess turned to the side to let out a deep yawn, before pointing her red eyes in front of her.

Immediately, Umbreon became alert as she saw you standing before her at two inches or less tall.

"U-Umb?"

You smiled nervously.

"Hey, Umbreon..."

"Um, umbreon!?" she exclaimed in confusion.

You sighed, easily figuring out what she was asking, and began explaining; when you finished telling her about your encounter with Mew, Umbreon turned to the still sleeping Espeon.

"Espy, wake up!" she called, getting no reply, which triggered Umbreon to drive her hind left leg into the psychic-type's side.

You weren't surprised, the two of them always had some kind of rivalry, especially since they evolved.

"Ow!" Espeon yelled as she rose, fully awake, shooting Umbreon a glare,
"What's the big idea!?"

In response, Umbreon pointed her paw to you,
"Um."

Following Umbreon's paw, Espeon gazed down and spotted you, adopting the same look of confusion and shock the dark-type had when she first discovered you.

"Esp, espeon!?"

Once more you sighed and once more you began telling about your encounter with Mew.

At the end of your tale, Espeon looked at you skeptically.

"Seriously? Are you sure you didn't just hit your head when you laid down?" she said smugly.

"How do you explain his size then?" Umbreon chimed in, leading Espeon to sigh,
"I can't." she admitted.

Umbreon smirked briefly, before returning serious.

"Well, we certainly can't leave him like that."

"And here I though I was the psychic." Espeon sneered, causing Umbreon to sigh,
"Espy, this is serious! We've got to do something!" she chided.
"What are we supposed to do?" the psychic-type retorted, before looking down in disappointment,
"I'm... I'm not even sure I could grow him again: my Psychic is no match against Mew's..."

This led Umbreon to look down as well.

In the meantime, while the two behemoths chatted among themselves, you watched them saying their own names over and over while trying to think of something.

But what could you even do?

You couldn't figure anything out, but you certainly couldn't stay here forever...

Feeling observed, you suddenly looked up: Espeon and Umbreon were staring at you.

You wondered if, perhaps, the two had thought of something.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2843734-Light-and-Dark