*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2833422-Mistake-meeting
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Snivy (female)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mistake meeting

    by: Unknown
"Sni?" the grass-type you recognized as a Snivy muttered softly, looking around for whoever called her out of her Pokeball. However, she saw no one, which was weird.

Snivy, along with other two Pokemon, had been used to sit around in Professor Juniper's lab, awaiting for a trainer to come pick their first Pokemon; if she was called out, then that must mean that she was picked.

Needless to say, the grass-type was vaguely excited about meeting her new trainer. Problem was, she couldn't find them.

As for you, you just sat there, eyes wide open and not making a motion; in front of you, the large Snivy didn't appear to have noticed, and you weren't sure whether that was a good or bad thing. You could see her massive, scaly stomach extending far above, where her head was turning left and right as the behemoth apparently looked for something.

In the end, you decided not to draw attention towards you and to shy away as quietly as possible, lest the Snivy ended up mistaking you for a snack and treating you as such.

Slowly, you got back on your feet and began backing up. However, the motion caused the grass to rustle.

"Snivy?" the large Pokemon called as she turned her head and looked down, finally spotting something in the grass. Or better, she spotted someone.

"S-Snivy?" she stuttered, leaning down on her slim legs, getting onto her belly to better look at you, who were frozen by fear, which only amplified as you found yourself face to eye with the green and yellow giant.

However, it seemed the Pokemon had no interest in causing you harm; instead, it looked like she was studying you...

Snivy felt confused.

She was supposed to meet a trainer, that was why she had heard from Professor Juniper as well as her assistant Bianca, yet all she found was what appeared to be an incredibly small human...

Tilting her head slightly, giving a soft cry of her name, Snivy came to the conclusion that her trainer... must have been you.

It made sense. You must have been the one picking her, releasing you from her Pokeball.

Upon realizing this, the Pokemon shot you a haughty look.

"Snivy." she said, sounding... disappointed?

"P-Please don't eat me!" you blurted out once you regained enough courage to speak.

"Sni? Vy." the Pokemon replied, shaking her head with a sigh. How had she even ended up with you?

Then again, you were her trainer now, so she supposed she had to stick with you... though it really looked like you were the one who needed to stick with someone right now.

You watched as the giantess rose slightly, muttering her own name a couple times, before reaching out a paw.

"Snivy." she said, urging you to climb on with her free hand.

"Uh... thanks?" you uncertainly said, surprised by this turn of events. Instead of eating you, it looked like the Snivy was actually lending you a hand... quite literally in fact.

As you climbed on top of the paw, the giant Pokemon rose it back up as she herself rose to her feet and stood still, contemplating you.

You just stared back at the Pokemon, unsure what you should have said. What was she even going to do to you?

Regardless, you had to try and get her to help you out, maybe by asking her to bring you to someone or something like that.

You didn't know if she was going to listen or if she was even going to understand you, but... it was worth a shot.

"H-Hey," you stuttered, still a bit afraid,
"Look, I know that this may seem confusing and, trust me, it is, but I really, really need your help right now..."

Snivy tilted her head.

"You see, I met a, uh... Pokemon that did this to me earlier, that made me shrink to this size, and I need to find a way to get it back. So, can you help me?"

To your surprise, the Snivy appeared to understand what you said, and the surprise became greater when you saw her nodding her head, signaling that she agreed to help.

"Y-You're... going to help me out?" you wondered aloud.

"Vy." the grass-type replied affirmatively, nodding her head once more.

Well... this was a relief, you guessed.

Yet...

"Wait a sec, why are you helping me though?" you asked. Snivy were supposed to be pretty cold Pokemon, from what you knew, but this one was willing to help you out even though she had just met you.

In response, the giantess gave a perplexed cry, then pointed to the ground; turning around, you saw the Pokeball she popped out of earlier.

"Huh...?" you said, trying to figure out what that meant; and, when the Snivy then pointed to you, it helped you realized that...

"... You think I'm your trainer?" you muttered under your breath, looking back at the green giantess, who nodded her head,
"Snivy."

You put a hand to your head, pensive.

This had all been one major mistake... but one you could work with, because you really had no other choice; if this Snivy believed you were her trainer, you could convince her to do as you said, as long as you watched the way you said it: Snivy and their evolutions were extremely prideful creatures.

"Um, okay Snivy, first off..." you trailed off, causing 'your' Pokemon to tilt her head.

You couldn't deny that the idea of actually having a Pokemon thrilled you, but you couldn't think about that right now, even though you really had no idea what to do now.

Should you go after Mew? Return home to sort things out? Find help from someone?

Your head started aching, and you distractedly looked down, spotting Snivy's Pokeball again.

Right, you supposed you shouldn't just leave that laying around.

"Uh, Snivy, can you pick that Pokeball for me, please?" you asked as nicely as you could.

The Pokemon nodded, then bent to pick the Pokeball, which she offered to you; it was about twice your size, making it impossible for you to carry, but pressing the button in the middle should do the trick.

In fact, once you did, the Pokeball shrank to the size of a soccer ball and fell next to you on Snivy's verdant palm.

"Okay..." you said, picking the sphere up, before looking back at the giantess, who was waiting orders from you.

Still unsure about what you should have done, you began pondering your next course of action.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2833422-Mistake-meeting