*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3148507-A-mother-love-to-tower-the-earth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217938
Kids begin growing in various ways and having their way with the world
This choice: Got her mom to keep adoring her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A mother love to tower the earth

    by: Ghost
Stacy want her mom to keep complementing how adorable she is, it's giving her a warning feeling that felt so good and bit addicting to her. "Uh mommy, how much do you love me?" She adorably toward her mom. Stacy just smiled at her adorable little angel. "Heh sweetie, there no limit on earth how much i love my perfect little angel!" She said Stacy giving her kiss on the cheeks causing the warm feeling to amplified more inside of Stacy.

Her mom picked her daughter empty plate not noticing what's happening to her little girl. Stacy blushing bit as body start growing more as legs start pulling away from her socks, her start feeling little bit snug as she growing a feet taller making reach a height 10 year old. "Ooh...i don't want feeling was but it feels so good!" Stacy said excitedly not really understanding what's happening, but know that's she want more of it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She goes to her mom excited about her growth

*Noteb*
2. Her mom come back with more food

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ghost (UN: ghostman126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheDarkOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3148507-A-mother-love-to-tower-the-earth