*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2810420-Amy-a-pretty-15-year-old-geek-with-glasses-lo
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2217419
You are a tiny man trapped in a school of giant girls & teachers. They all want to eat you
This choice: Amy (a pretty 15 year old geek with glasses, long fair hair in a pony tail)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amy (a pretty 15 year old geek with glasses, lo...

    by: quest
You can see nothing struggle in the hand but can do nothing as you are lifted and dropped into something smelly and covered your clung all over you. While trying to wipe your eyes so you can see your situation you hear.
"Can I have some more tinys in my sub" said a girls voice that sounds young and reserved. Finally being able to see you see a pretty girl with glasses, an anime t-shirt and long black hair tied into a ponytail looking down at your prison without caring about your dilemna. You also realize the stuff you are in is tuna, oh no your going to be a part of her tuna man sub. You hear some screams as more men plop into her sub at different places.
"American cheese please" she said and a couple seconds later a large cheese slice was placed on top of you. You are desperately trying to get out of this sub but you sinking into the tuna and the cheese as more weight.
"Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and a little mayo and mustard please" You hear her say as more and more weight is added as you sink stuck trying to pull your self out of her sub as you her other guys crying for mercy.
"Thanks that's all" You hear the hungry girl say as the final weight any form of light you could see diminished except a ways to the right. You feel being lifted up and traveling to your doom you know, so you desperately try to get to the light. You hear her pay for her lunch and keep felt her keep walking as she hummed an anime tune and then you feel like you stopped moving and you have a controlled fall feeling. You have reached the table of your doom as you try to keep moving towards the light.
Without any warning you feel like you are lifted up as more pressure tries to keep you in place and you hear a loud crunch.
"Mmmm this is a good sub" she says.
"Mine is good also Amy" you hear a different girls voice.
You realize she doesn't care to talk to you tinys as you are just a part her meal and shes hungry! A couple more bites later you feel yourself being put back onto her plate. You are getting close to getting out of this death trap. While the girls talk about there favorite anime do you make it out or are you just another part of her sub.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You feel the pressure are lifted back up again

*Noteb*
2. You escape the sub!

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 quest (UN: darkquest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2810420-Amy-a-pretty-15-year-old-geek-with-glasses-lo