*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica
  2. more visitors
  3. Another visitor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2812921-Jessica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
This choice: Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Jessica

    by: sup
It was late in the night as a long woman in a suit with long blond hair that was tied up in a ponytail was lumbering through the streets of some unnamed city with a bottle of alcohol as she stumbled.

Her name was Jessica and she had just lost her most recent job due to a certain condition. She has a disorder that makes her have an very explosive temper that makes her act irrationally when provoked. In fact this problem has plagued her since she was a child. Causing unnecessary pain and broken bonds no matter where she went.

"Hehehe. Look at that woman. She looks like some lazy bum walking around like that." one guy said snickering.

"Yeah. She should just go and die right here in the street." another said as they were just plain laughing.

Jessica gritted her teeth as she held the bottle tight before tossing it right at them. But too her surprise, her entire surroundings had changed completely as the bottle shattered upon hitting the ground. "What...what the hell?" she slurred as she found herself...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2812921-Jessica