*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not yet.
  2. Pampering the princess
  3. Rebel Princess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2812545-Not-yet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2216794
Small around the girls of Star wars. What will happen?
This choice: Not yet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Not yet.

    by: darkjak45
No. It'd be too obvious. Plus, she might not be actually sleeping. Just seeing if i'd escape right now. You said. You remain there until she opens her eyes.

I'm a little shocked. You didn't try to escape. Maybe stormtroopers are smarter than they look. She said. You ignore her as the door opens. Thinking quickly, Leia grabs you and puts you under her butt. You groan from the pressure and have to wait until she pull you out.

You hear her talking to the doctor for a few minutes before her hand grabs you and pulls you out. She then leaves quickly and make sure no one is around before opening her hand. Sorry about that. But I doubt you didn't like it. She said. You grumble under your breathe. She then head to her own personal room and drops on her bed.

You know, I'd interrogate you for information. But I doubt they tell you troopers anything of value. She said, with a chuckle. You just look the other way. She's being real snarky to you. You can't wait until she's back in cuffs again. If the scientist made this, then they must have a cure for it. You said. At least you hope they did. You don't like the idea of being this size any longer than you have to. Or at least with an enemy of the Empire.

You are brought out of your thoughts when Leia grabs you and sit down. Ok, little man. Let's have a serious conversation. She said. Great.... Now she's going to preach the righteousness of her cause and try to turn me now. You said. I know I've made jokes and remarks about your size and I'm an enemy and all, but let's move past that for now. She said. You look at her and she continues. I know you're not going to like this, but i'm going to say it anyway.

You have the following choices:

1. I'll protect you

*Noteb*
2. You're my slave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2812545-Not-yet