*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The headstrong Padawan
  2. Ahsoka Tano
  3. Who to choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2809608-The-headstrong-Padawan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2216794
Small around the girls of Star wars. What will happen?
This choice: Before she left  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The headstrong Padawan

    by: darkjak45
The things I do for the Republic..... You said. You had volunteered to test an experimental adrenal that would drastically improve the performance of ordinary clone troopers. You were very hesitant to do this as their was a chance this would kill you, but you think participating in this would look nice on you to help you move up the ranks a bit.

You were injected with the adrenal earlier and sent to the training course. You perform the same way you do in a warzone. Trooper. Do you feel any different? A voice over the intercom said. Not really. My perception seems sharper, but nothing else. You said. Blast.... Back to the drawing board then. Thank you, trooper. I'll let your CO know of your participation. The voice said. Well, this was a bust. Hopefully this gets me to sarge. You said. With this all said and done, you leave the testing room.

You head back to your bunk room when you came across Skywalker's padawan Ashoka. Unlike some of the jedi who treat clones as cannon fodder, she was one of the ones who actually care about the clones she fights with.

Ashoka. Slumming it with the grunts? Started thinking you forgot about us. What would the other jedi say if they saw you with us? You said. Ha ha. But who'd keep you in check from making rash decision, (Your name)? She said, smiling. You and Ashoka had been friends for a long time. It's only because every mission you are sent on sometimes calls for a jedi. And she was it. This friendship between you two make you the butt of jokes with the other clones, but it's all good natured ribbing. If it wasn't for my rash decision, you'd be in a CIS holding cell. You said. I had those droids right where I wanted them. She said. You were on the ground and your lightsaber was gone. You were 2 seconds away from begging for your life. You said. You had one good rash decision and you hold it over me. She said. Well, the only place to go from there is up, right? You're dual wielding sabers now. You said. You have a point. I was on my way to the me hall. Care to join me? She said. Sure. You said.

During that conversation and the walk to the mess hall, you noticed Ahsoka looked taller than usual. You were a few inches taller than her, but now she was head height. You just chalk it up to a growth spurt.

Hey look at that, they are serving good food this time. You said. Well, can't have you guys getting fat. She said, chuckles. And we all can't live on a strict diet of water and berries. We'd be too thin. You said. Real cute picking on a girl's weight. She said. You laugh and she chuckles.

While Ahsoka was getting her tray ready, you again notice how tall she is. This time, she's taller than you. Did Ahsoka just grow? I know she's a togruta, but they don't randomly grow. You thought. You were up to her should now. Then she got bigger and you were to her waist, but that only lasted a few seconds. Now you were up to her boot. What in the name of the Republic is happening?! You said. You look up at the massive torguta as her voice booms out.

You better not say anything about-(Your name)? She said. Where'd he go? You better not be trying to scare me. She said. You were still trying to figure this out. This must be from that adrenal I took. It must have reduced my size because Ahsoka would have known she was getting bigger. Just what did those eggheads make? You said. You need to get her attention. Ashoka! Don't step forward! Look down! You shout.

Your voice must have reached her because she looks down right at you.

You have the following choices:

1. I...Is that?!

*Noteb*
2. Ew! A bug!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2809608-The-headstrong-Padawan