*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2807925-Switcheroo-Orb-What-Else-Can-It-Do
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213777
You Head Swap for Life. Extra points for Good Chapters
This choice: While switching back, Greta pushes one of their bodies away from the orb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Switcheroo Orb: What Else Can It Do?

    by: Ctbro
"Yeah! The orb actually swaps people's bodies." Robert exclaimed, though the sound of his voice, Hansel's voice, made him pause. Even though he knew what the orb was going to do, switching into his best friend's body was still surreal. He looked at his hands, his friend's body's hands, turning them around slowly. "Its pretty freak, right?" He walked over to the mirror hung on the far wall of the living room. His reflection was that of Hansel's body. Then, Hansel walked up beside him. Standing beside his original body, and seeing someone else 'drive' it made chills run down Robert's spine.

Robert watched as Hansel pressed a hand on the mirror, as if it were some elaborate prank. "We really are in each other's bodies. Where did you..."

"From Mystic Worlds" Robert answered, knowing his friend knew of the little shop by the grocery store. Mrs. Maple had set up shop a year ago, but Robert never understood why. It had the appearance of an antique store, and he did not understand who in their small town would actually shop there. Obviously, she had more to sell than simple old trinkets. "Greta is actually the one you can thank. She found the orb, and nearly scared the shit out of us."

Hansel turned around quickly to look at Greta. "You and him... me, no... his body." he stammered, seemingly having difficulty coming up with the right words.

"Yeah, my brother and I switched bodies by accident." Greta clarified. "Trust me, it was very awkward experience, but it is easily fixed. All you have to do is touch the orb again."

"Like this..." He reached for the orb in Hansel's hand, but Greta, quick on her feet, stepped back.

"If you wanted to switch bodies with me, then yeah. But, I'd prefer not to be in his body again." She stated, matter of factly.

"Yeah, because I am sure you would want to 'experience' this one." Robert teased.

Greta immediately turned red, "No..."

Hansel looked between them, clearly clueless of Greta's crush on him. "Um... do you want to fill me in?"

"How about you guys just switch back? I would like to have my brother, as my brother." Greta stated, having difficulty looking at either Robert or Hansel.

"But why, we just switched places?" Hansel questioned. "You guys wanted to experiment right? There must be more that the orb can do than just switch people's bodies. What if there was only one body touching the orb after both people were pulled inside?"

"Huh, I wonder what would happen." Robert thought about the swirling cloud within the orb. For a few moments with each switch, he was inside the orb, not inside any body. "Lets do it."

Despite Greta's complaining, she agreed to help with their little experiment. It was decided that Hansel, in Robert's body, would hold the orb while Robert, in Hansel's body, would touch the orb with one hand. Greta would then push Hansel's body's hand off of the orb once both were pulled inside of it.

With everyone in agreement, they started the process. Robert felt himself being pulled into the orb, immediately after placing a hand on top. Separated from Hansel's body, he watched from inside as Greta grabbed their friend's arm, yanking it away from the orb.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ctbro (UN: ctbro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fares002 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213777-Head-SwapFor-Life/cid/2807925-Switcheroo-Orb-What-Else-Can-It-Do