*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/3187660-Lucy-decides-to-eat-then-work
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2213068
A new Candy Factory causes expansive changes in it's unsuspecting employees...
This choice: Lucy decides to eat the candy then head to work. Health be damned.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Lucy decides to eat then work.

    by: Will
Lucy open the box and began to eat the short stacks. "I'll just eat a few of these to hold me over".
But the candy's were just to good for Lucy to stop. When she finished all the candy shop in the box, Lucy looked at the time to realize that she might be late to work if she didn't hurry. "Oh man, I'm gonna be late"!

Lucy ran to her car not realizing that the box of candy had changed her. In fact the short stacks were still Changing her body as she ran. As she ran to her car, she was getting shorter while Lucy's already large hourglass figure continued to expand. But Lucy didn't notice, she was to distracted by the thought of being late for work. She didn't notice how high the rear view mirror was or how big the wheel and seat were.
As she drove the candys still were changing her. Lucy was losing inches and gaining bigger bra and pantie sizes.

Unfortunately Lucy was to worried about the being late for the job she just got. With her chest and rump feeling tighter in her clothes she just said to herself ," I need to come down, it feels like I'm gonna burst out of by suit". And when the dashboard was getting higher and wheel getting farther away, Lucy just thought the diver seat was malfunctioning. "Why is my seat lowering and moving back"? "I should get this thing checked". She then moved the seat in a better position to see the road and use the car wheel.

Half way to work and the affects of the candy's stopped. Once Lucy was near her intended destination the only thing about her bodies change was how big her boobs looked. "Is it me our do my boobs bigger"?
Lucy's got a chance to look as she drove into the parking lot. While the were still contained by her clothes they still were farther out front, and the sides of Lucy's breasts widened so much that they were trying to push her arms apart as she was holding on to the wheel

Once Lucy found a parking spot she look took a sec to look at her chest. " Man, driving is making my boobs look bigger then I last saw them. . . either that our my head shrank". The girl began to giggle at that, not knowing that was technically what had happen. Lucy then remembered that she was in a rush to work and got out of her car. She was now about four feet tall.

So Does she make it on time.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Will (UN: willstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213068-Expansive-Candy/cid/3187660-Lucy-decides-to-eat-then-work