*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/DQ3FB594F-You-noticed-you-were-leaving-the-ground
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2208031
You are a human who arrives in Equestria by mysterious means
This choice: You noticed you were leaving the ground as you walked (Pegasus Anthro)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You noticed you were leaving the ground

    by: MrNoNoseHair
That was weird... it felt like there was something on your head... almost like small hairs... You pulled you hand back and noticed something was wrong with your arm... no there was no blood or broken bones... but there sure was alot of... fur?

No that cant be right, that's just gotta be dirt, all you gotta do is rub it off and why was it not rubbing off?

The more you tried to rub off the "Dirt" the more you realized that it was not dirt, but in fact actual fut! small, sure, but fur none the less, what the hell!?

Just as you were trying to figure out what was going on, you suddenly took notice that your feet were not on the ground.

You stopped and looked down and then turned back and suddenly plummeted to the ground when you gave out a shout when you saw 2 huge pair of wings attached to your back.

When you hit the ground, you gave out a moan of pain. At least you didn't seemed to be dead and turned into an angle. But if that was the case, what were you?!?

You looked at you back and noticed that your shirt had been torn and let your new feathery appendages to spread and be used, but It was then that you felt something was wrong with your pants. You turned around and saw something bulging near the top, and after fiddling with it and pulled it down enough, a long hairy tail busted out and swayed a bit as you just sat there gawking at you new ass accessory.

From what it looks like, it looked like a horses tail... and with the wings and... oh lordy, you somehow had turned into a Pegasus! Though less horse and somehow still human...

But then an idea came to you.... if you had wings and everything, could you try and fly out of this forest?

After a moment of thought, you decided to go and...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/DQ3FB594F-You-noticed-you-were-leaving-the-ground