*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Normal Humans
  2. Human but not human
  3. Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/M9HH9K5VC-Normal-Humans
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2208031
You are a human who arrives in Equestria by mysterious means
This choice: Normal Humans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Normal Humans

    by: NVR
After a particularly tiring day you hit the bed wishing for things to be a bit more different and exciting in your life, but waking up in a strange forest was definitely a bit more than what you were expecting.

At first you thought you were dreaming but pinching and slapping yourself and hitting your head against a tree did nothing to wake you up, and the next idea you had, start yelling to yourself to see if your subconscious finally reacted, was promptly interrupted by threatening noises that reminded you that this was a place you didn't recognize at all. There were no forests near the place you lived, and this one didn't look like the kind of forests people would just go to take a hike in either. The noises suggested the presence of all kinds of wild animals and quickly forced your mind to consider a new priority, getting out of there.

Still in your pajamas, you felt like a delicious target for any of those big creatures that crossed your path, and even if you wondered if that could finally wake you up the truth is that you were too scared to find out. In any case, you lucked out and managed to find a slightly trodden path that took you to an exit, and then to a friendlier location that looked like some sort of rural village.

"What is this? Where am I?" You kept making the same questions as you kept walking, not finding a soul to interact with in the process, as if you were in an abandoned world. You hoped that on the town you could finally get some information, speak to someone and be able to wake up or at least get a sense of this strange world.

Entering the town, it looked like some sort of medieval village, with houses made of timber and thatched roofs that initially suggested you travelled back in time, but everything looked so well done and so clean it was probably just a recreation. You quickly forgot about the architecture analysis when finally you saw someone, a pale woman dressed with a two colored robe walking around carrying some food on her arms.

You started to approach her to get some of the much needed answers but had to stop in your tracks after what you saw. The cerise and mint green robe looked so well done it couldn't be from a medieval time, and in contrast to her pale skin she seemed to have the most striking blue eyes you had ever seen. But what made you stop and stay there while she just walked away was the wings attached to her back. They were hard to see, but they were there, the same color as her skin and moving in a way that conviced you they were attached to her, not some weird cosplay or anything like that.

You didn't want more strange events so you reacted in the only way you could think of, running away from there until you were alone and could reorganize your thoughts.

After a few minutes and with no sign of waking up from.. whatever this was, you thought about what to do. While you ran you were sure you saw a couple of normal looking people, but also you were pretty sure you saw a girl with a horn on her head that made you think of one of those folk tale demons.. what if the normal people weren't actually normal? Should you just keep hiding then?

You walked slowly and took notice of some places where you could go and try to get help from someone. There was this place that looked like a fancy clothing store and would help with your clothing problem, and also this bakery where you could pretend to be a customer until you got your questions answered. A funny looking library that was designed as if it was carved from the inside of a huge tree could also give you answers without having to ask anyone, or you could just try leaving this place and going back to the forest in search for people without wings or horns, now you remembered you saw a cottage in your way to this weird village but it was closed, maybe you can wait for whoever lives there?

While deciding, you noticed the place as weird as it was didn't feel threatening like the forest, in fact it looked quite peaceful. You also noticed even if you were running like a madman you didn't call a lot of attention for some reason. Maybe you should calm down and try again, now that you were over the initial shock.

Or you could wake up? You pinched yourself as hard as you could but only got pain and a red skin out of it. Nope, this was for real, whatever this was?

What happens next?



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the library

*Noteb*
2. Go to the bakery

*Noteb*
3. Go to the fancy boutique

*Noteb*
4. Go back to the forest

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/M9HH9K5VC-Normal-Humans