*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto diapers her
  2. Hinata
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207356-Naruto-Boruto-ABDL/cid/Z3W9C26BJ-Naruto-diapers-her
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2207356
Characters from Naruto/Boruto become ABDLs
This choice: Naruto diapers her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto diapers her

    by: RegressionSchool
In the quiet sanctuary of their home, Hinata finds solace from the demands of adulthood and the pressures of daily life. Hinata stands before Naruto with a soft, hopeful smile. She has decided to embrace the comforting embrace of diapers and the tender care of her husband. Naruto, ever the loving and understanding partner, is more than willing to provide her with the care and comfort she seeks. With gentle hands and a heart full of affection, he begins the process of diapering his beloved Hinata.

He leads Hinata to a cozy, well-lit room filled with a soothing ambiance. Soft, plush toys adorn the room, casting a serene atmosphere that perfectly complements their shared desires. The changing table, draped with a clean, padded mat, awaits Hinata's arrival. Naruto helps Hinata undress, his touch warm and reassuring. He places her clothing neatly aside, leaving her standing in just her undergarments. The sight of his wife's vulnerability, her trust in him, fills Naruto with a sense of tenderness and responsibility.

With utmost care, Naruto retrieves a soft, high-quality diaper, chosen specifically for its comfort and reliability. He unfolds it and places it beneath Hinata, making sure she's comfortable and positioned just right. His movements are deliberate and focused, reflecting the deep bond they share.

Naruto gently lifts Hinata's legs, one at a time, as he expertly slides the diaper into place. His touch is gentle, and his eyes are filled with affection as he watches over his wife, ensuring her comfort and security.Once the diaper is snugly fastened, Naruto leans down to place a loving kiss on Hinata's forehead, a silent affirmation of his unwavering love and support. Hinata, her heart filled with gratitude, gazes up at her husband with adoration, finding peace and reassurance in his caring embrace.

Together, they find solace in this intimate ritual, a beautiful expression of their love and trust. In this moment of regression, Hinata can let go of her adult responsibilities and simply revel in the comfort and care provided by her loving husband, Naruto.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. There is an emergency, Naruot needs to leave.

*Noteb*
2. Hinate starts playing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RegressionSchool (UN: regressions at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207356-Naruto-Boruto-ABDL/cid/Z3W9C26BJ-Naruto-diapers-her