*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205885-The-Superhero-Orbs/cid/2800564-Samantha-goes-back-to-use-the-other-orbs-on-her
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2205885
An alien species has some fun by disbursing colorful orbs that grant different superpowers
This choice: Samantha goes back to use the other orbs on herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Samantha goes back to use the other orbs on her...

    by: HikerAngel
This chapter was contributed by The-PBG  . I was asked to post on their behalf :)

Jenny and Mark stared gobsmacked at their friend.

One moment they had seen Samantha descend beneath the waves. The next…

Mark reached over and pinched Jenny, causing the girl to cry out and jump back. The short girl held up her hands in the stereotypical karate hand-chopping pose the pair had seen in those old films. She looked at him darkly as he just continued to stare at Samantha, mouthing the words.

“Sorry. I had to check to see if I was dreaming.”

Jenny lips pouted and quickly she bought her karate chop down on Mark’s head, to little but comical effect.

“You’re meant to do that to yourself, ya dingus!”

Mark finally tore his eyes away from Samantha to respond to the irate semi-shouting/scolding girl who only came up to his chest.

“Well if you hadn’t noticed I am kinda distracted.”

“Distracted!” Jenny yelled, now fully going over the cusp of irate but well-intentioned miffed scolding, into genuine shouting. She jabbed him the ribs for good measure.

Mark, however, wasn’t having any of it as usual.

“Yeah! Well if you hadn’t noticed our friend just came out of the water and just turned into…” Mark waved his hand up and down as if to highlight the now supermodel Samantha, pursing his lips as his mind worked overdrive to find the words: yet failed.

And as she stood knee-deep in the water Samantha she had to agreed: words failed to describe her. Staring down at her own reflection large almond-shaped eyes, with deep chocolate irises that invitingly stared back at her. Long legs which stretched out of the water into gently sloping hips were crowned by a soft six-pack of defined muscle. A chest which Samantha could only dream about blocked much of this though. But then again dreaming or rather imagining this body for the green orb had been what caused this miraculous transformation only moments ago.

Her now manicured hands reached up and explored her body. With one Samantha clasped a clump of her formerly brown hair, marveling at how it had turned a brilliant shade of neon green: Neon Green! Her over hand tugged at her tank top and pulled at the collar to get a better look at her chest, yet felt a jolt of excitement as with every centimetre she pulled at the top more and more creamy cleavage was exposed.

The reflection of a goddess stared back at her. Though she only got a good look once she looked to her side to bypass her chest. This caused her to let out a dumb laugh.

“Heh, heh… I can’t see my feet.”

The comment was enough to get Jenny and Mark to stop arguing and swing their heads back towards Samantha, with a look of ‘Did you really just say that’ and ‘yeah this is more important.’ Jenny was the first one to speak, as she coughed to break the tension in the air and forced a smile, as if to pretend this was normal.

“Samantha… are… you alight?”

Catching the cough, the now living goddess of beauty looked up at her friends and looked at them somewhat confused. Yet managed to stammer a “Y-yes.” Yet she was somewhat distracted. Absently her other hand clasped her perfect chest and gently massaged it to see if it was real. Realising what she was doing her hand snapped back to her side and she let out a nervous laugh, which soon became rather forced. “I mean… yeah. Totally I am fine. Never better. I mean just look at me?!” Her eyes turned downwards to the pool again and she let out a nervous chuckle. “I’m… beautiful.”

“That’s an understatement.”

Jenny shot Mark a glance through slitted eyes, before placing a finger to her head and sighing.

“Can you keep your brain above the waist for like five minutes Mark.”

The college freshman let out a slight nervous laugh of his own, as he scratched the back of his head. “Y-yeah sorry.”

Samantha though couldn’t stop laughing. This was a dream come true. She ran her hands through her now shimmering neon green hair, idly commenting. “Oh, let him look Jenny. I am fine. Moreover, I feel great. Better even.”

Mark raised a hand now, as he closed his eyes in a way Jenny and Samantha knew he was trying to concentrate. “No, she is right Samantha, you… we need to focus. Start from the top, you went into the pool and, what happened?”

“Well…”

Samantha shifted the weight of her body to one side, as one of her ladylike hands rested itself on her womanly hips. Her other hand reaching up to tap her perfect full red lips, as she tried to recall what happened. Yet even with such idle pose of pondering she seemed to radiate supernatural sexuality. From that tiny movement, both Jenny and Mark seemed to go ridged. Their head became filled with fog like wonder, as their eyes became transfixed on the movements of Samantha’s mouth. Time seemingly slowed as every movement of their friend seemed to cloud their minds. They just couldn’t think, or concentrate as with every subtle turn and point and even noise she was just… to… sexy.

And on and on it went until…

“And that’s what happened.”

Mark and Jenny snapped to attention as they heard the conclusion to the story which they had somehow just missed, and saw Samantha heading back into the pool. Mark reached out a hand to cry, “wait where are you going,” only to freeze again, when he got a look at her perfect heart-shaped rear.

Samantha however only shouted back. “I am going to find the orbs,” causing Mark to just stare at her, and yell “What orbs!” Then frantically looking to Jenny as he said again.

“What orbs…”

Only to stop as she saw a trickle of blood roll out from his female friends’ nose.

Now beneath the water Samantha followed the route she had used before and headed for the waterfall. Still, as she swam, she began to notice how much easier it was to swim this deep bellow the surface. Before she had been somewhat been straining for air before she had reached the falls, let alone the orbs. Now she had managed to reach where they had been in a few seconds, and felt as though she was hardly trying.

And there they were, the yellow and blue orbs.

Just like the green one, they pulsed with their own light. The water around them turning yellow and a lighter shade of blue with each rhythmic change in their energy. It was somewhat enchanting for Samantha as she just floated there staring at them, the possibilities of what the orbs could do running through her mind. She could take them back to the university, to her friends, make them like her: or…

If she wasn’t underwater, she would have managed a giggle, but instead allowed herself a wicked grin, made all the more enchanting by her enhanced features.

Slowly, deliberately she reached out and placed on hand on each of the orbs.

That same buzzing, she had felt when her hands had touched the green orb greeted her. It was like static, yet now she was familiar with it, it was so much more. Like all the best bits of a warm bath, mixed with a gentle massage: as whatever energy was within these orbs flowed into her body and washed over her form. She stifled a moan as the energy peaked and she felt her whole body vibrate in tune with the orbs. Her dull moans echoed throughout the water as whatever gifts these orbs had, began to change her.

Slowly across her body, the same toned muscles that had come with the green orb started to ache. All her fat, save for her chest, had evaporated on leaving the water, and now as she stared down as her hands, as they were pinned to the orbs, she could see the muscles beneath her skin start to move. Her forearms began to fill with power, with them growing wider at the wrists and then flowing up the arm. She got a slight look as her biceps and triceps first got tighter and then began to swell. only for the energy to reach her shoulders and then her back, which forced her posture to arc as a weight she had never known left her.

It was an intoxicating feeling. After touching the green orb, she had felt like she could do anything, but now, as whatever the yellow and blue orb were doing to her, even the act of holding her breath became trivial. The now green-haired goddess closed her eyes, and allowed another small moan to leave her lips. As the energy flow down to her midsection Samantha could feel each abdominal harden, one after the other, which was nothing to say about the feeling in her chest. The tightening of the pectorals lifted her already mighty endowments higher, giving them a natural perc as she now felt no weight from carrying them anymore. It was like having all the pleasure and none of the drawbacks.

Still, as the power migrated southward, she got a sudden rush of energy as her more personal area seemed to clamp together with sudden strength, forcing to scream. It was too good.

Still now her legs were hardening and she stuck them out to get a better look. Before the transformation Samantha had always felt she had nice legs, but after the green orb they had become one of her most dominant features. Still as whatever strength was filling her reached them, they grew far more toned and her quads grew to a sexy defined level pushing just to the edge of what a woman could get naturally, yet still being undeniably alluring.

That was something about this transformation though. She had clearly gained muscle, but nothing freakish. She was still feminine, likely Amazonian, but yet as she admired the clearly defined eight pack and looked at her arms filled with power, yet still clearly feminine muscle, she knew whatever had changed her had not compromised her looks. If anything they had enhanced them

Yet this had only been one orb. What had the other one had done?

You have the following choice:

1. Chapter Continued...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HikerAngel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205885-The-Superhero-Orbs/cid/2800564-Samantha-goes-back-to-use-the-other-orbs-on-her