*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011179-Trying-to-Reach-Stacy
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: swim towards Stacy, the risky waves sound better than risking being used by Shan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Trying to Reach Stacy

    by: bobob1
It only took you a brief moment to come to the decision that you were going to brave the crazy waves of the pool and get to your sister. Heading to a group of strangers was a recipe for horrible disaster. Staying around your mother would almost surely result in you ending up shoved deep inside of her ass through some half-hearted attempt to use your squishy body to keep her thong together.

So, you braced yourself and kicked your arms and legs into gear, heading off deep into the wave pool to try and reach your sister, who was barely visible in the distance. Your pathetically small size forced to make hardly any progress at all, and each new wave threatened to undo any distance you had gained on your sister, but your fierce endurance and stamina, honed after years of abuse, kept you moving at a strong, consistent pace.

Of course, your pace was quite abruptly ruined as a cheerful teenager sped in front of you, waving happily to her friends a few feet away. Her right thigh smacked into your body, and in your flailing panic at her sudden and unexpected appearance, your foot caught in one of the frills of her yellow bikini bottoms.

As the girl waded through the water, you were dragged along with her, helplessly caught on the side of her bikini, limp body banging against her soft thigh. Through your blurry eyesight you clawed and scratched at where you felt your leg was stuck, trying to break free. Through some miracle, you actually did, and immediately rose to the surface, the oblivious teen moving away.

You rubbed your eyes and scanned for Stacy, trying to locate your sister now that you were a good distance away from your previous vantage point. A big wave lifted you up, and you were able to spot your younger sister thirty feet out in front of you, behind what was practically a wall of giggling college students lazily riding the waves.

Focused solely on trying to plot out a path to find Stacy, you didn’t even notice a huge mass surge out of the water underneath you. You let out a startled scream as a girl broke out of the water, her soaking wet head pushing you upwards. Acting purely on instinct, you grabbed a few strands of her hair as she shook her head back and forth.

Resting on top of her head, you spared a second to catch your breath, only for the girl to hear her name being called from elsewhere in the wave pool. Whipping her head to the sound, a thick, wet bunch of hair whipped backwards in response, slapping into your bug-sized body. You recoiled in pain, and were sent flying away from her from the force of the impact.

You landed on an extremely squishy, tanned surface, and felt a familiar warmth emanate from the strange surface. Groaning and standing up, you realized you were on the thick, jiggly ass of a woman close to your mom’s age, who was lying on her stomach and surfing the waves. Her bikini barely covered her ass, leaving much of it exposed. Her butt was so huge that you were hardly even noticeable on it.

Scanning for Stacy, you were relieved to find yourself closer to her than before. All you had to do was leap from the woman’s butt and swim the short distance to Stacy, but your clumsy feet slipped on the woman’s smooth skin, and you tripped, faceplanting into her warm flesh.

Feeling a slight irritation on her ass, the woman lazily reached her hand back to slap at what she assumed was nothing more than a simple bug. Seeing the shadow of her hand rise over you, you cried out and barely managed to roll off her butt back into the water before her palm smacked into her skin with a loud sound. You surely would’ve been plastered to her butt if you had hesitated even a second longer.

In the water once more, you resumed paddling towards Stacy as fast as you could, the effects of your various trials over the past few minutes taking their toll. Your body and mind grew equally weary, and you knew that even when you eventually reached Stacy, you’d barely be able to move. At least Stacy would keep you safe while you were too exhausted to defend yourself.

Stacy’s gigantic frame drew nearer and nearer, until you could hear a loud buzzer noise reverberate through the water of the wave pool. A huge, monstrous wave was coming, and everyone in the pool cheered accordingly. Everyone except for you. Your eyes widened and your breath caught in your throat as an indescribably powerful, towering wave swept through the pool.

Being so far under the water, the effects didn’t hit you as much as you had feared, but they definitely caught your sister off guard. Her bikini top slipped right out of its knots and tossed and turned under the waves, barreling straight for you. You let out a startled gurgle of bubbles before the left cup of the bikini scooped you up, the momentum keeping you pinned inside.

With lightning reflexes, Stacy managed to retrieve her bikini top with one hand while keeping her breasts covered with the other. Fighting down a huge blush, your sister looked around the pool for anyone staring as she slipped the strings of her bikini top back over her shoulders. She squeezed her right breast back into the right cup, and hefted her left breast up to do the same with the left cup.

Still underwater, and well past able to escape at this point, you looked up at the blurry face of your titanic sister, begging her to notice the horrible position you were in. Your giantess sister’s breast was filling up your vision, her perky nipple drawing closer and closer. The light grew dark as Stacy's left breast entered the bra cup, and your sister moved her hand to tie the strings tight. This was not at all the situation you expected to be in today, and you begged any divine being who would listen to save you.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011179-Trying-to-Reach-Stacy