*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Janice
  2. Jenny Lark and Family
  3. Potential Clients
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011045-Janice
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Janice, coming to take Jenny's dirty clothes downstairs to be washed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Janice

    by: bobob1
The door swung open and your eyes widened in surprise! In entered a woman who looked to be in her Mid-40s carrying a laundry basket. She was a voluptuous, curvaceous woman with long blonde hair, green eyes, and lightly tanned skin. You found yourself staring at her lovely orbs and curves, not sure what to do.

She was wearing a simple black T-Shirt with grey sweats that surprisingly complimented her figure. You weren’t sure how she would react to spotting a tiny boy, whether she would be flirty like Jenny, or shady like Jasmine. Both outcomes terrified you. To be on the safe side, you dove in a pile of Jenny’s clothes to hide.

“That Jenny is such a messy girl!” Janice said out loud to herself, there was a sexy, sophisticated hint of elegance in her voice. “She’s almost 27! I shouldn’t have to keep telling her these things.” Janice started collecting her clothes. The first pile she reached for was on the bed... the one that contained you!! You realized that this hiding spot was the stupidest idea ever, so tried to crawl out of the pile of shirts you’re buried in. It was too little too late, unfortunately and you were tossed in the basket with the bunch. Janice piled multiple sets of clothes on top of you, as you tried to climb your way to the top of the basket.

As you dug you way through garment after garment, your phone fell out of your pocket but you didn’t notice it as it disappeared into the valley of Jenny’s clothes. Unbeknownst to you, you were now stuck here until Jenny decides she doesn’t need anymore tutoring as you had no way of contacting Stacy from this point on.

You miraculously made it to the top and tried to yell for the blonde beauty above you, but she couldn’t hear you over the sound of her own humming.

Janice quickly gathered all the clothes and began to head towards the hallway

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny comes back and spots you

*Noteb*
2. Jasmine enters the room and spots you

*Noteb*
3. Janice carries you to the laundry room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011045-Janice