*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Here Comes Mom
  2. Get Down The Stairs
  3. Here's Tara
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744367-Here-Comes-Mom
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Cathy or Shannon are coming up (or both)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Here Comes Mom

    by: Brute
Your heart rate shoots up as the vibrations under you begin to intensify. Someone's coming, you think to yourself. Before you can decide whether to climb up or drop down, your decision is made for you as the quakes tear you from from the step you're holding onto and onto the one under.

The rumbling gets louder and louder and you realize someone is coming upstairs. You try to look downstairs and you see the head of your mother coming up at a high speed. You scream to her but of course she hears nothing and continues her advance.

Scrambling, you try to make it to the base of the step in front of you to avoid being stepped on. Cathy's foot touches down, right in the stop you were standing and mere centimeters from your body. You watch as her gargantuan toes curl onto the carpet and then the foot disappears in a flash, followed by the other one and then she's gone, on her way upstairs. The only thing left in her wake is a cloud of microscopic dust and the fleshy, musky smell of her feet.

You slump onto the ground, completely shaken after that experience. You now realize just how insignificant your existence is. You could have been killed and your mother would have never known it. A simple, thoughtless action like climbing the stairs could have slain her only son. It's pretty scary.

But you won't give up. You need to get out of this situation and get on with your life. Dusting yourself off, you decide to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744367-Here-Comes-Mom