*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744366-The-Kitchen-Of-Doom
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Mom is cleaning, Kelly and Tara are on cell phones walking around the kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The Kitchen Of Doom

    by: Brute
You try moving as fast as you can to the kitchen. You’re in relatively good shape but by the time you get to the door frame you are huffing and puffing. You lean against the wood wall to catch your breath. You’re now off the carpet, on smooth tile, so it should be easier to move again. You try looking around but there is no one.

You know the layout of the kitchen. The giant frame the size of a large building is the table and all the pillars ahead of you are the legs. And the giant canyon wall to your left is continued by a white surface that is cold and humming, the fridgerator. But there is no one. Beyond the kitchen is the pantry/cleaning closet. There is also a door to the backyard but you can’t see those things from your diminutive size. You start moving in.

Where did Aunt Tara go? A shadow falls over you; you look up then yell while running for your life. Aunt Tara had been hidden behind the fridge’s open door. You hadn’t noticed her because she had been silently listening to one of her underlings. Your shock and fear carries you halfway to the table but you stop realizing you were unnoticed and she isn’t moving. “FEWWW”, you let out a breath of relief.

It is short lived as there is a SLAP, SLIRP, SLAP, SLIRP, from off in the distance. You can’t see beyond the table but under it are two towering columns moving. The end in white sneakers the size of buses. Cathy your mother clears the table and you are paralyzed in awe. You try to look at all of her but as your eyes go up you only mange to see the mid section and the stupid bird design on the front of her apron…Apron? You realize she is carrying a broom in one of her out reaching hands. And she is coming this way.

You take off at a run the way you came forgetting who you just ran away from. But you stop mid stride as Kelly, you sister, clunks in. Your vision is full of her giant MaryJanes, which appear right in front of you with two giant steps. You fall back on your but as one touches down nearly crushing you.

You roll and are back on your feet this time running to the right away from the table and fridgerator but towards one of the kitchen counters. That plan is short lived as a shadow falls over you and you look up to see your mom’s giant pants leg weep above you then BOOM the bus sized sneaker land in front of you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Cathy sets her broom to the side and gets out the cloth and disinfectant spray. Starting on the far counter she sprays then wipes.

Kelly comes in talking to one of her girl friends, then stopping to text followed by more talking. She walked across the kitchen grabs a banana then sits up on one of the other counter edges.

Tara closes the fridgerator door then goes to stand by her sister to ask something.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In the space of moments the world has erupted in sound and the stomping of giants. You turn around then scream as the man killing black heels stamp over you with a bone chilling CLICK, CLICK. There is a thunderous voice or is it voices over head but you can’t make any of it out. You try to run but where…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744366-The-Kitchen-Of-Doom