*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744364-On-The-Way-To-The-Kitchen
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: the kitchen (mom and kelly)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

On The Way To The Kitchen

    by: Brute
You were shocked to say the least about your near death experience. Kelly would have killed you…squashed you flat without even knowing it. The fragility of your life makes you want to piss yourself in fright and range. You fall to your knees and slam your fists down onto the surface of the carpeted stairs. Your tantrum goes on for about a minute then you start to calm down and get a hold of yourself. Yes, this is the situation, you need to deal with it…With that thought in mind you get back up and start back down the stairs like you had been before; sliding over the edge then dropping to the next step and repeat.

It takes some time but you manage to get to the base of the stairs. This aria by the front door is uncarpeted and you feel the cold hard tile underneath you. This would make it easy to run and your bare feet have great traxon. You try to look around from your diminutive height and see into the dining room which is also connected to the kitchen/breakfast room. There are sounds coming from there in the distance. This is the only indication of life right now so you start making your trek.

You forget about going to the wall because it would take too long to make it all the way over there then fallow it to the kitchen. Better to move quickly in a straight line. You try to jog but the carpet in the dining room and rest of the down stairs is thicker and your feet fall through the bristles as if you were in a field of knee high plants. You keep moving as fast as you can taking large steps. You think how much easier it will be once you are back into the kitchen where the floor is tile again…

You feel the vibrations long before you see anything. You stop where you are and your head spins around. It isn’t till you look behind you at the staircase that you see the giant colossus in a dark woman’s business suit come down the stairs. Aunt Tara’s steps are in almost slow motion but the THUNK, THUNK, THUNK correlates with their landing perfectly. You are like a deer caught in the headlights as the Blond Titan turns and starts to come towards you…

You are stuck in fear and awe until she is practically right on top of you. You hit the deck and try to make yourself small at the same time screaming as the giant shadow that covers everything around you passes over. You open your eyes and lift up your head. You see those giant black stiletto towers about 50 ft from you then farther and farther as they lift up and crash down, THUNK, THUNK, THUNK…You watch as Tara heads for the kitchen. Suddenly you are gripped with fear about your destination…But you have no choice. Swallowing you get up and start forward as the titan disappears from your view…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744364-On-The-Way-To-The-Kitchen