*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's real!
  2. Raven Branwen
  3. Yes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/BN6SDKNBG-Its-real
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2204662
A book that changes reality is sent to RWBY. What could possibly go wrong.
This choice: She did a small test, just in case  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

It's real!

    by: JakJakAttack
As always, Raven was one to err on the side of caution. Even if the claim that this book could change reality was absolutely ridiculous, well, she'd seem some ridiculous things in her life. So best to test it with something small yet something that couldn't be explained by mere coincidence. Looking at the quill in her hand, she had an idea.

The quill I'm writing with will turn hot pink.

"There, that should prove this book...is...fake..?" Just as the words left her mouth, the quill in her hand did indeed turn hot pink! Raven's eyes went wide.

"No, calm down, just because it's capable of a party trick doesn't mean it can alter all of reality. I need more tests," She said. But now she was nervous. If this thing could theoretically do anything...then what would she do to test it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JakJakAttack (UN: cowboyz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/BN6SDKNBG-Its-real