*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2872165-To-her-Stilettos
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: To her Stilettos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To her Stilettos

    by: Kane01
Barbara cocked her ears as she walked into her office. The sound was gone, and might have come from outside, but she couldn't be sure. Barbara shrugged and looked down at the footwear she had custom made and snarled under her breath before slipping them on her large paws.

She hated wearing most footwear. Slippers were okay, and she had a pair of runners that were comfortable enough, but there was nothing comfortable about those damn Stilettos. But even she had to abide to the schools regulations, as ridiculous as they were. Why couldn't they wear Sandals? Or Flip Flops? It was an argument she'd had with the school board over and over again. There answer? What kind of an example would she make for her students if she walked around shoeless?

As She walked around to her chair and placed her bag on the side of her desk, Barbara noticed the keys on her desk. Jon had turned them in and left. Little did she know Jon was a lot closer than she thought.

Jon had watched as the massive Tigerous slipped on the Stilettos and sit behind her desk. Those sensitive feline ears had picked up on his startled outcry. He wouldn't make that mistake again. He didn't want her to know he was there. Not yet anyway. If he were discovered though he'd either tell her the truth or come up with a story that was believable.

He watched her pick up the keys he had left there the night before and placed them in a drawer in the desk. She had been an Amazon to him before, now she looked like a goddess. And he was going home with her.

Well, not from where he was standing anyway.

While Barbara ruffled through some papers, Jon used the distraction to get closer. The closer he got to her, the bigger she appeared, and the more his excitement grew. His first thought should've been to make a straight line to her bag, find a way in and wait until she was home. Instead he made his way to her Stilettos. Large before, now they were like monoliths. Extending a hand, he touched the leather surface. It felt very warm.

Jon looked up the length of her powerful legs and ached to climb them. But there was no way he could climb the smooth surface of the Stilettos. No matter there would be a---
Suddenly there was a louth "THUNK" sound as Barbara slipped her foot out of the Stiletto. The foot hovered over him and the toes spread out. There was a sigh of relief and....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Foot/paw descended upon Jon

*Noteb*
2. the Foot/Paw slipped back into the Stilettos.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2872165-To-her-Stilettos