*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking into the Runner
  2. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708663-Shrinking-into-the-Runner
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: Jon Shrinks himself into the Runner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrinking into the Runner

    by: Kane01
Jon waited until he'd finished cleaning the school . He dropped off his keys to the principal office, made sure the front doors were locked. Then went back to the lockers. Because the chemical would only shrink his body and not his clothes, he stripped off and tossed his clothes in a waste basket.

Removing the plastic tip, closed his eyes, and drove the injector home. The needle penetrates, he felt the chemical enter his body. Removing the injector, he quickly threw it in the garbage as well. He counted backwards from ten as he walked over to the about to be much larger footwear. He stood over it and waited.

Nothing. He waited to a count of twenty Still nothing. He'd blown it. All his hard earned cash he'd spent on---

Suddenly his body began to tingle all over. Something was happening. His breath caught as there was a sudden wave of vertigo and the ground rushed up to meet him. Everything went dark.

“Fuuuuuu---“

‘What the hell happened to my voice?’

That was his first clue that something was different. He sounded like he’d been sucking helium. He opened his eyes and found he had trouble focusing. He looked at himself

What happened to his skin? Instead of a healthy tan he was pasty white.

He noticed his pubs that fallen out. He touched the top of his head. He was Bald! He stood up. As his eyes began to focus he was able to see where he was.

His heart leaped in his chest.

It worked! Around him were the towering walls of the size twenty runner. Beyond the ceiling was hundreds, Maybe thousands of feet above his head. The lockers towered over him like skyscrapers.

“Holy shit!” He Squeaked. After all these years his prayers had been answered! Of course he could be hallucinating all of this, but it looked too real!

How small was he? He couldn’t say for sure but at that point he didn't care. He took a deep breath and noted the smell. It was stronger than it had been when he was taller. it didn't matter.

Grinning from Ear to Ear, Jon looked about. The walls were stained and worn, as was the "ceiling". The insole was littered with debris and flakes of dead skin. There was also hairs. Proof that the wearer always wore it without socks.

But the highlight of the whole thing were the craters in the insole. They varied in size and were darker than the surrounding material of the insole. They of course had been made by toe pads. Jon thought of the owner of the runner. A Jock perhaps. Bears were big to begin with, imagine how big he'd appear now? How big his meaty paws would be?

Jon lay down on his stomach in the spot where the center pad would rest, and proceeded to do what he normally would never consider doing. But who was going to know? After he expelled several times and had spent himself, he rolled over on his back. With a goofy smile on his face , and after having the greatest orgasms of his life, he felt quite content.

He couldn't wait for the morning.

You have the following choice:

1. The next day

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2708663-Shrinking-into-the-Runner