*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2720651-Teeny-Tiny-Cyril
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: She meets Cyril in the library, shrinking him just before Rhea comes in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Teeny Tiny Cyril

    by: PenSlayer5
It was strange being in the Library without the familiar face of Annette or lack there of, buried in a book. This place was her home away from after all. Though Lysithea figured that was probably for the best as the Blue Lions were the last people she wanted to see right now.

Hopefully she'd be able to help Cyril out before the library's regulars made themselves known. Walking towards the back she grinned happily as she spotted a familiar head of messy black hair. It was none other than Cyril, seated at a desk with a book of his choosing laid out.

That was good. That mean she wouldn't have to search high and low for any reading material. The library just had so many options, action, drama, fantasy, romance. Oh, how she loved romance. But today wasn't about her, it was about helping Cyril enjoy the wonders of pages between the hard cover.

"Cyril!" she called out.

Said boy looked up to spy the snow haired girl and waved her over. "You made it."

"I had time." the violet eyed girl nodded as she took a seat next to him. "So what book did you choose?"

"Uh..."

"R-Right..." Lysithea blush in embarrassment. Cyril can't read. "Well let's see. Oh! You chose a good one. "The Tale of Two Kingdoms. I've read this one before. An epic story about the legendary kingdoms of Nohr and Hoshido. I should warn you this one is a bit complex."

"All the more reason I need to learn." Cyril said.

Lysithea smiled. "Very well." She opened the book to chapter one. "Prologue... Garron the Black King."

-------------------------------------------------
An undisclosed amount of time later.
-------------------------------------------------

"An so then began Princess Corrin's journey of conquest and fate." Cyril read off the page.

"Very good. You're a natural." Lysithea praised.

Her looked away bashfully. "No. You're just a good teacher... Professor."

"P-Professor? Me?" Lysithea squeaked.

Cyril couldn't help but laugh at the mage's reaction. She was redder than a tomato.

"S-shut up." Lysithea said weakly as she nudged her "student's" shoulder. That only made him laugh more. She stood up and began to take her leave. "Forget this. I still have kitchen duty today."

"W-wait! Hahahahahaha! I-I'm sorry." Cyril said between obnoxious laughter.

Lysithea sighed. "It's fine. I really do have kitchen duty today. I was just barely able to squeak this time in. Anyway, you keep practicing. Who knows, maybe you, me, and Annette could start a book club or something."

With her peace said, the mage prodigy of the Golden Deer took her leave. With his teacher gone and his nerves calm, Cyril retuned to his. Just as he was about to start the next chapter he could feel his world begin to spin. At first he chalked it up to a lack of sleep, but it was all to clear something was wrong.

Before he knew it... Everything faded to black. When he came to he noticed he was no longer at his desk with his book in front of him. He was standing on some sort of wooden floor? He took a moment to look around and saw what had become of him. He'd shrunk! Just like his socks when he did laundry for the first time.

"This doesn't seem physically possible!" he shrieked. He had to find help. But at he same time how was he supposed to get down from this wooden platform which he now knew was his chair. The fall alone would kill him.

While the thought of a plan he heard an all too familiar voice humming a gentle tune off in the distance. He turned his head to the source and felt both equal parts fear and relief. Coming his way with books in hand was none other than Lady Rhea herself.

She could help him, right?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2720651-Teeny-Tiny-Cyril