*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195891-Star-Babyfly-WG-Story/cid/2687876-Tellported-somewhere-else
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2195891
Star Butterfly, but as a baby, growing fatter!
This choice: Tellported somewhere else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tellported somewhere else

    by: Singed212
In a state of shock, Star panicked and used her wand to teleport herself somewhere different. The last thing she heard from Marco was "Star, wai--!" before she found herself in a totally new location. Luckily, she was still able to move, even as a massive baby blob, and surveyed her surroundings. It seemed very dark and dusty, as though nobody had been here in centuries, an area lost in time. It was a bit spooky, and she was about to teleport herself back to face the consequences of her actions when she suddenly heard heavy machinery, as well as something that smelled absolutely divine. She couldn't tell what it was, but whatever it was she knew it was edible.
"So hungry..." Star smiled, drooling from her mouth, feeling her stomach growl. She followed her nose, guided through the pitch-black area until she ran into a door with a more well-lit area, realizing she was just in the broom closet of a massive dessert factory!
"Oh, man... So many treats! I want it all!" Star smiled, rushing up to begin gorging.

However...

You have the following choices:

1. Star was met with several guards inclined to stop her.

*Noteb*
2. The machines didn't seem to be working!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195891-Star-Babyfly-WG-Story/cid/2687876-Tellported-somewhere-else