*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3174403-Interrupted-by-a-knock-on-the-Door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: Your thoughts are cut off by a loud *knock* on the apartments front door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Interrupted by a knock on the Door

    by: guy14
The conflict in your mind continues as you try to make yourself think rationally but its really no use as your level of sexual needs is to high for you to be able to ignore especially given your living your biggest fantasy at this moment. Though as your about to break and just take your little "short break" already your quickly caught off guard by a loud sound knocking noise.

You quickly realize that someone is knocking upon your gigantic apartment door as you turn towards it and begin to hear another knock. You are snap out of your previous sexual trance as you hear the follow up sounds of foot steps hitting the wooden floor of your apartments hallway that lead from the living to you and your girlfriends bedroom.

You knew right away who was walking before you even heard or saw you ginormous girlfriend walk out of the hallway and into the living where your at. You stand there gazing up at her as each of her footsteps sound like gigantic boulders hitting the ground near you. Especially when she stops in place as her gigantic socked foot lands down in front of you, resulting in a tiny breeze of the odor of her feet to blow into your face as she looks don at you with still an annoyed look across her face.

She herself had no idea who could be at the door as she says in a neutral tone "So, is this some kind of other big expensive fantasy device that you want to tell me before I answer the door." She says this a bit jokingly as she giggles to herself. To which you noticed right away thinking she is still not very happy with what you purchased. So, in response you hold back any frustration you may have about being left to just clean her shoes as you just shake your tiny head no while saying "No, I have no idea who that could be."

In which your response from her before she heads for the door to see who is there is "That better be true I still have very mixed feelings about this gigantic piece of crap in my living room." She says in an irritated tone while also this pointing at the DownSizer machine before strolling up to the apartment's front door and peaking through the peep hole to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3174403-Interrupted-by-a-knock-on-the-Door