*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2748102-You-fight-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: You fight back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You fight back

    by: Unknown
You began trying to brake free from the Nonons butt, although she barely cares and she only responds to your rebellion with her lowering her arms to pull up her shorts, wedgie-ing her ass in the process, and you along with it.

Press up even further against her ass cheeks, you begin to build up more and more of an attack to break free of Nonon.

This time she responds by stopping the march completely, none of her students say anything, complete silence. She then proceeded to pull both her cheeks apart and allow you to fall closer to her anus, which amplify her awful sweaty smell even further. She finished off her comeback to you by giving herself the hardest wedgie she could, squishing you completely in between her fleshy cheeks.

She then starts the march back up, you’re almost broken at this point, you’re dignity has been broken by being shoved in between a small girls sweaty ass cheeks, but then it’s been followed by other girls watching your suffocation and suffering. You can’t take it anymore, you thrash around in between her cheeks with the remaining strength you have left.

This time Nonon not only completely stops the march, she rips you out of her gym shorts but she proceeds to place you on the dirty courtyard ground and orders her lackeys to stand around you. Her band students are staring down at you Nonon waves her hand and four of them proceed to turn around, allowing to see their pantied butts as well, another two of them begin to tape down each of your small limbs.

None of them speak a word, you begin crying, you feel as if you’re in serious danger, you begin pleading with them to forgive you. Nonon walks up to above your head and spins around showing that familiar perky butt. Nonon slowing begins to count down
“5...” the girl above the left side of your torso presses her butt down on the part of your body she was standing over, you feel your ribs beening crushed slowly and you find it harder to breathe.
“4...” the other band student on the right side of your torso follows, subsequently making it even more difficult to breathe. “3... 2...” another two bands students crush your lower body, along with your boner being squished under the two girls sweaty butt cheeks. It feels amazing and incredibly painful at he same time. The pain and pleasure seem to merge to one.

“And... 1!” Yells Jakuzure as she lets her legs drop out beneath her and her ass cheeks land on your head, immediately crushing your skull in bloody pieces.

“Man that’s the quickest a slaves ever died on me: either way it was his faults” Nonon says as she shrugs off the fact she just executed you with her small, perky butt. The rest of the bands girls follow Jakuzure as they get up too, ignoring the small teenager corpse on the ground and continue their march, without a care in the world.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2748102-You-fight-back