*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2670960-When-going-big-is-still-starting-too-small
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2192395
A tale of wishes gone wrong, lust, and growth.
This choice: "I have giant, sensitive tits."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

When going big is still starting too small.

    by: RoyalJelly
"I have big boobs," wrote Lara, "Like, double D cups!" Time slowed as she pressed the enter key.

Really? asked the voice in her head. That's what you're starting off with? That's it, I'm coming out there. The now-crawling time came to a halt as a line shone from the computer. It grew brighter before flashing Lara, blinding her temporarily. When she could see again, she saw a form standing in the room. It was wearing sneakers, low-waisted pants and a slightly-too-small shirt that showed a flat belly and a slightly-less-flat chest. It had a rounded, innocent-looking face and glas--wait. Wait shit, that was her!

"You...you..." said Lara.

"No," said the vision, "I'm you. Well, I'm also me, but you're a...look. It's complicated. I'm sort of a...symbiote if you will."

"But...okay what do I call you?"

"Really, whatever you want," said the vision. "Libidine was what the previous management called me, but he's not around. If you're not that creative, call me Libby."

"I...okay Libby. Why are you here?" Libby pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Look. Babe. I'm the result of the universe's sex drive. Every time some bacteria conjugate, every time a fruit fly does its mating dance, every time some rabbits get down to breeding, every time some dude tries to impregnate a sock while watching hentai, I get stronger. Billions of years worth of creation's desire to get freaky are driving my every action. The last guy made sure I could communicate with you guys by hijacking that computer and then borrowing some bits of your personality, but I'm basically the goddess of fuckin'."

"Okay, but what does that--"

"It means that you're boring, alright? By the time the last guy threw the emergency brakes on and got out of this dimension, his lady-love managed to suck 25 dudes and a helicopter up inside of her, turned them into tiny little clones of herself, and was about to do the splits and see if she could do the same to the entire earth. She probably could have, too, but the old man gave her a time fun enough to knock her out and save the world."

"But I don't want to shove a planet up my--"

"That's not the point, alright?" Libby's voice was tinged with irritation and pity for the poor, repressed human. "What I'm saying is that my mojo nearly caused the apocalypse once, and now I'm being asked to perform a procedure that you could get done with 3000 bucks and a weekend off!"

"But..."

"You want big, natural titties? Blow enough money at the Cheesecake Factory to pay for your waitress' student loans, get the bits you don't like lipo'd off, and then go live your basic-bitch life. Your husband'll thank you for the new pillows. But you want to bring Mamma Libby into the game? Set your sights a little higher."

"I...I want giant, sensitive tits!" said Lara. "I want anime tiddies and I want to soak my panties everytime Dave touches them!" Libby smiled. This one wasn't a total lost cause.

"Wish granted." She pointed a finger at Lara. Lara's chest swelled outwards with a sound like a drunk timpani, snapping her bra strap, straining her shirt, and sending her to her knees. Her eyes had rolled back into her head and her mouth hung open like a horny cavern.

"I...I..." She got to all fours. The tips of her rock hard nipples were brushing the floor, and it was all she could do to not scream as they did so. She pushed herself upwards, trying not to stumble. She could barely wrap an arm around them; not that she'd be able to for very long without needing a long night in with Dave. "Oh god, thank you!"

"Goddess," said Libby. "At least when I'm riding shotgun with you. But, you know, this ain't free."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, typically I just ride along inside the head of the first person to use me for something fun, maybe give 'em a nudge here and there, and then see where things take me. You, however, might need some hands-on coaching." She walked over to Lara, rested an arm on her expansive bustline, and leaned in. Lara didn't immediately collapse, but that was because the rapid-fire pulsing in her pants had left her nearly catatonic. "I get to make the next change. Don't worry, nothing too crazy just yet, but I need to show you what fun you can have when I'm your best friend."

"I...ahnngggh...I...oh goddess yes, yes do it!" Libby grinned.

"Good girl." She snapped a finger, and time started up again.

"L...Lara?!" asked Dave "Wait there's two of--which one are you?" Libby laughed and shook her head.

"This'll be fun," she said, "now, where to begin?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RoyalJelly (UN: royaljelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RoyalJelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2670960-When-going-big-is-still-starting-too-small