*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2902417-someone-he-recognises-comes-towards-him
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: ...someone he recognises comes towards him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

...someone he recognises comes towards him.

    by: Saracen1187
There was no mistaking the form of Louise Turner, one of the resident school geeks (in appearance at least) and also Danny's best friend at school. She hurried towards Danny and waved at him the whole time, trying to get his attention. Danny had seen her, though her pretended her hadn't and he kept on walking at an angle away from her. "Hey dickwad, I know you see me, wait up!" Louise shouted, pushing her dorky glasses up the bridge of her nose as she rushed to catch up.

"Oh, hey, what's up?" Danny grinned.

"Louise looked down the street towards the woman at the bus stop Danny had just swapped with the jogger. "Apparently that woman's dick is up, you seen her rubbing herself in public? No class!" She shook her head. "And that guy she's ogling, not worth it, he's got real puny legs." She added, not seeing what the woman saw in the equally mis-matched jogger.

"Hey, everyone has their own turn-ons, leave her be." Danny chuckled. "I'm more concerned about the fact her leggings are all ripped. I mean there's fashion, and then there's just looking scruffy." He laughed.

"Maybe she likes showing off those massive legs of hers, who knows, and who cares." Louise shrugged, before looking at Danny again. "And I KNOW you saw me, yet you kept walking." She frowned, punching Danny on his right arm. "Don't do it again."

"Noted!" Danny smirked, nodding at his friend as they set off towards school together.

Danny made another swap as Louise rattled in his ear about something he really didn't care about. A slightly chubby 50-year old Hispanic woman exiting her car had her ass swapped with a 15-year old boy who was heading to high school. The woman's cellulite-ridden, large rear end deflated under her long skirt as she locked her car up, meanwhile the schoolboy's jeans split apart down the side as his ass ballooned outward. He grumbled to himself and just kept walking, figuring he'd just have to get through his classes with torn jeans. He'd also have to get his mother to buy him new jeans that would adequately cover his expansive and mature new backside.

"Are you even listening to me or are you just gonna keep staring at that boy's big butt?" Louise nudged Danny.

"Hey it's just that ripped pants seem to be a thing today, that's all." Danny grinned, referring to the boy's jeans.

"Ya, I see that." Louise nodded, glancing away as Danny rubbed his younger sister's snatch through his own pants. He sure did miss his cock, but having Kourtney's pussy was definitely fun. And he'd have it for hours longer yet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2902417-someone-he-recognises-comes-towards-him