*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2692987-Megan-goes-back-to-sleep-for-now
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Megan goes back to sleep for now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Megan goes back to sleep for now.

    by: Saracen1187
Laying back in bed next to Lindsay, Megan couldn't help but grin to herself as she felt her large tits jiggle on her chest. She tweaked her sensitive nipples and then squeezed her "borrowed" breasts together, then closed her eyes again. As she thought of all the fun she'd be having from now on now that she had her powers back, she fell asleep contented. And also amused, knowing that her brothers both had her friends' pussies between their legs now.

Megan awoke when she felt Lindsay stirring next to her, and for a moment she forgot about the swaps she had done. "Hey, how about letting me borrow your bra? mine snapped." Megan smirked, asking Lindsay, whose much smaller boobs were swimming her brassiere.

"I'm not surprised, it was way too small, idiot!" Lindsay responded, yawning. She then removed and threw Megan her bra, going without one herself for now. Lindsay then stood up and stretched, her shapely ass on view for Megan to see. Turning around, Megan almost bust out laughing at the sight of Kurt's large package trying to escape her friend's panties. Talk about a case of 'morning wood'. "Ugh, I'm gonna get rid of this boner." Lindsay said nonchalantly, scratching her cock through her navy panties.

Once Lindsay had left the room for now, Megan put on her friend's bra, securing her DD's in place, then she looked over to a still sleeping Kelly on the floor, her mouth open and snoring. Danny's penis was currently flaccid between Kelly's Asian legs, but she knew that wouldn't last. There was still a sizeable bulge in her underwear. "Hey, wake up!" Megan shouted, throwing a sock at Kelly.

"Uh... fuck off Meg!" Kelly groaned, turning onto her side.

"You fuck off! We're in my house, now get your lazy ass up." Megan told her, smirking as she crawled across the bed.

Kelly groaned louder. "Fuck's sake girl, fine!" She said, stretching and yawning before sitting up. "Man, I have to pee!" She said, getting up to go to the bathroom.

"You'll have to wait, Lindsay is in the bathroom jerking off." Megan grinned, laying back again.

"As always!" Kelly rolled her eyes. "HEY SKANK... HURRY UP IN THE BATHROOM!" She shouted loudly, as she began to get dressed, ready to start the day. Megan did the same, and she enjoyed the way her punk-motif shirt pulled tight across her new tits.

It was going to be a good day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2692987-Megan-goes-back-to-sleep-for-now