*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2816514-Brennans-Investigation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2191937
A macrophilia wonderland
This choice: Brennan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Brennan's Investigation

    by: creator9
The town of Ronfer was a relatively quiet town, sitting by the sea it was seen as a peaceful town to those passing by. However deep within the underground of the town was a dark ring, disgraced gang members thrown from their organizations. People going missing was becoming a problem and spread feelings of dread.

In a small cottage, Brennen groaned as he sat up. He'd been up late studying the latest ancient books he found, it might be unhealthy but he had to study every kind of magic possible.

"Brazill..magic of the ancestors, performed through a festiv....", the boy recited his notes before trailing off as he felt close to falling back asleep.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Brennan snapped his eyes open as a loud knocking came from his front door. The redhead grit his teeth as his fingers faintly glowed. "There better be a reason for that noise, or I'm going to have to clean my doormat!"

Standing up, Brennan sighed as he stomped hus socked feet down. He had been so focused on research that he hadn't washed with about 2...no 3...some amount of day. His black tank top had visible pit stains and his jeans were looking more wrinkled.

Opening his front door, Brennan kept his glowing hand hidden. The redhead narrowed his eyes. "May i help you...you sound rather urgent."

The mailman in camo pants tched as he fiddled with his small ponytail. "Sorry lad, las house had been me yelling like a banshee to get em up. Anyway here can't be missing out the towns shit."

Brennan cancelled his spell, the mailman didn't seem malicious with his noise. Looking at the front, Brennan rose an eyebrow as the article talked about another disappearance. "They haven't caught them yet?"

The mailman sighed turning to leave. "I'm afraid so, the mayor's pissing his pants and ain't intent on sending out an investigation outta fear hell be targeted. Anyway I'm off, you stay safe lad!"

Brennan hummed before closing the door and sighing. "Ok that's enough human interaction for the da-"

However the boy stopped as he thought of the words the mailman said. Ronfer was becoming a shithole and the mayor was too worried about himself to improve it.

A smirk suddenly grew as Brennan grabbed his black hooded sweater. "Perhaps I'll help with this...infestation. Then I'll have a chat with mr.mayor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would've taken a week for an investigation team took Brennan only a hour. Using map and drop of blood, the boy located where this criminal group was, just on the outskirts of town.

"Figures they're in plain site and no one noticed, why am i doing this again?", Brennan rubbed his face before making his way out of the house.

Making his way through the town, Brennan noticed the downtrodden air. Feelings of despair and fear flowed as everyone was in high alert of the next possible kidnapping. Brennan sighed as he already wanted to go home, be in his own bubble away from the corruption of others.

Entering the grassy fields at the entrance to Ronfer, Brennan muttered a phrase in a unrecognizable language. A wave of red energy spread across the fields before focusing on a area of grass with dents in the grass....

Brennan walked over, flicking his palm the dent was revealed to be a door as it sprang open. The redhead rose an eyebrow before walking in. "I swear how this went on for this long i have no idea."

Walking down the staircase and into a hallway, Brennan kept a straight face as twigs snapped beneath his ankle boots. Soon he arrived in a open room, men grouped around a table and people imprisoned in cages.

A man widened his eyes as the redhead casually walked in. "What the hell what're you doing here brat?!"

Immediately the men had guns drawn and aimed at Brennan. The looked amused before snapping his fingers, right as he did the metal sizzled and exploded leaving the guns as charred metal.

While the men were confused they suddenly were entrapped in rings with magic insignias. Brennan flared his palm as he telekineticly broke the locks on the cages. The captives shakily walked out looking afraid and confused at their freedom.

"They were going to sell them into human trafficking.", Brennan thought, a shadow casted over his eye as he pointed to the hallway he came from. "Go, the exits that way. Tell the police your captors were killed by another gang."

The captives took in Brennan's calm tone, tears fell as they limped towards the exits giving their sincere thanks to Brennan.

Looking up, Brennan's eye spelled hate. His hair began to float showing his scarred eye glaring at the criminals. "Such vile people, jail is too merciful. I think the only thing you deserve is to see the world from the view of the pests you are."

The men were frozen in shock as Brennan walked closer with each step the redhead looked taller...much taller. It was after they were now facing the front of the wizards shoes they realized they shrunk!

Brennan smirked as the specks yelled up, yells of confusion and demands to turn them back to normal were yelled. This was going to be tol much fun

The redhead then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Crushed them all at once

*Noteb*
2. Took them home for torture

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 creator9 (UN: craft9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2191937-Macro-Male-Fantasies/cid/2816514-Brennans-Investigation