*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 11-12
  2. Child (6-12)
  3. Mulitple giants (males)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190248-Giants-in-Diapers/cid/2749792-11-12
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2190248
People in diapers grow big.
This choice: 11-12  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

11-12

    by: Unknown
It was a warm summer afternoon, and two eleven-year-old boys were kicking a soccer ball around the yard to each other. The pair had been doing this for around thirty minutes now, waiting on the third friend in their little trio, Jackson, to arrive. The shorter of the two kicked the ball one last time before sighing, "It's so hot. I just wanna go inside and play Halo already. Where's Jackson?"

Picking the ball up, a brown haired boy responded, "I don't know dude. He's taking forever."

The duo decided to take a break and sit on the steps of the front porch, as the temperature was getting close to a hundred degrees again. They sat in silence for a minute, before the shorter lad spoke up again, "Do you ever wonder what it what be like to be a bug?" he said, chasing a big black ant around the wood with his index finger, "Think about it dude, we must be real-life giants to them!" He exclaimed.

The other boy smiled as he watched his friend chase the ant around, "Yeah. It would be cool to be a real giant."

As the two watched the ant scurry back down from the steps and onto the concrete sidewalk, the bug was suddenly enveloped in a familiar shadow before being squashed flatter than a pancake underneath a big barefoot.

"Braxton! Eli! Guess what I got!"

The barefoot was traced up to the excited face of none other than their best friend Jackson, who had finally decided to make an appearance.

"Hopefully a new diaper." Braxton, the shortest of the trio, said while plugging his nose.

"Yeah dude, go to the bathroom." Said Eli, who followed Braxton's lead and covered his nose.

"You guys are lame. I'll be right back." Jackson said, running up the steps and into the house.

The two followed him inside, sprawling out lazily on the sofa in the living room while waiting for him to come back and show them this big surprise. They heard Jackson racing down the steps after changing his diaper. He stood in front of the sofa.

"Okay guys, you ready for this?"

"Yeah, what is it?" Eli asked.

"Show us already!" Braxton exclaimed.

Digging into the pocket of his red gym shorts, the boy produced vial with a faint-green liquid inside. It was plugged with a single cork at the top. It almost looked like something out of a movie. The pair on the couch looked at it momentarily, before giving each other a confused glance.

"Uh... What is it?" Braxton asked.

"It's a growth serum!" Jackson said with glee. "This little bit could make all three of us grow up to almost two-hundred-feet!"

"You can't be serious," Eli said nonchalantly.

"Dead-ass dude! I heard my dad talking about it last night on the phone! He said he finally finished it!" Jackson said.

"Okay, so then how'd you get it?" Braxton asked, glancing quizzically at Jackson.

"I may have taken it out of his briefcase this morning before he left for work," he said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Either way, once we drink this stuff, it won't matter if I took it or not! We'll be huge!"

The trio smiled at each other for a moment.

"Well, only one way to see if this works I guess!" Eli said.

"I'll go first!" Jackson pulled the cork from the top after struggling with it for a moment. Tossing it aside, he tilted his head back and drank some down before passing it to Eli, who then shared the last of it with Braxton.

"It tastes sour," Braxton said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and giving the vial back to Jackson.

"How long 'for this stuff kicks in?" Eli questioned.

"I don't know. I think we just gotta wait to see."

"Well... You guys wanna play Halo?" Eli asked.

"I get the red controller!" Braxton yelled, jumping out of his seat.

"No I get the red one!" Jackson chased him up the steps.

Eli followed the pair up to Braxton's room, where they spent the next few minutes gaming.


You have the following choice:

1. Ten minutes later...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
giantharry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190248-Giants-in-Diapers/cid/2749792-11-12