*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3193291-Other
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2187491
Body swap stories in various game series (Please add, don't be shy)
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Other

    by: Homie
Lucas stopped shaking his body and had a thought 'I am in the body of the most powerful trainer in Sinnoh' after that thought he got an idea, he quietly left the room almost tripping because of his new heels and because of the new weight on his chest, Lucas found a empty storage room, he entered the room and locked the door, in the room there was a lot of clothes and a full body mirror, Lucas walked up to mirror and in his new reflection he saw Cynthia staring back at him, this made him excited he started to check out his new body, he started sliding his new hands up and down his new leg he enjoyed the feeling of his new legs, he liked how Cynthia's leather outfit felt on his new skin and how tight it was and how it hugged her curves then he moved his new hands up to his new ass and squeezed and groped both of his new ass cheeks he loved the feeling and said in his new sexy voice 'Damn Cynthia you have a big, firm but soft ass' this made him Giggle in his new voice, he slapped his new ass a couple of times and he finished off slapping Cynthia's ass with one big final slap to his new ass, he then moved his new hands over his new flat stomach and up to his new chest, he put his new hands over his new breasts and started to squeeze and grope his new breasts, he grabbed a handful of each breast in his new hands he loved his new breasts he loved how they felt in his new hands, they were big, firm and soft, in his hands, then he moved his hands over his new face he loved how soft it felt, then he put his hands in his new hair he loved how long and soft it was, he then pulled a couple of strands of hair to his new face and sniffed his new hair he loved how his new hair smelled like peaches, Lucas then started to sniff Cynthia's shirt that was near his new cleavage and he sniffed other parts of his new body after that he made some cute, sexy poses and faces in the mirror and during which he started to say things in his new sexy voice he said things like 'You have been a bad girl Cynthia' while grabbing her ass, and saying 'I am sexy Cynthia' while groping her breasts after that he gave his new body a long satisfying stretch after that he notice a pile of clothes near him and he had an idea then a evil smirk appeared on his new face and lips.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lucas tries out new outfits in his new body

2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Homie (UN: lucario2222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2187491-Video-Game-Body-Swaps/cid/3193291-Other