*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adrian
  2. Someone else
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/3208617-Adrian
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2186588
You find a remote that can change evolution. Let the fun begin.
This choice: Adrian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adrian

    by: Millie
Adrian, dressed only in speedo, enters the living room with a box in his hands. He placed the box on the table and examined it. He was a blond boy with green eyes, slender, slightly feminine, of average height but very handsome. He inherited the look from his mother who was a supermodel and even though she was in her forties she looked thirty years old. Adrian’s mother was wealthy, her modeling jobs brought her millions and Adrian lived a life of indulgence and wealth.

He lives in a luxury penthouse, with all the comforts that anyone could dream of. Adrian did not know who his father was; his mother told him she did not remember or that she was not really sure. In fact he was born from a sperm donation; his mother wanted a baby but was so in love with herself not interested in any serious relationship with a man so she chose to bring him into the world from the sperm bank. But his mother was not only in love with herself but she also loved Adrian madly, pampering him and pouring love on him in quantities. She was unable to say "no" to him and was very protective. All of these traits came to an extreme with his mother because due to her work she was often forced to leave Adrian alone at home. She tried to make up for it with excessive love. Needless to say, all this love turned Adrian into a Spoiled Brat. Even though he was 15 he would act like a little kid if he did not get what he wanted. Not only did his mother's excessive love make him a Spoiled Brat but also his mother Alpha Bitch behavior. Since Adrian was a baby he his mother look down on with arrogant on everyone around her, how she exploits her money and beauty to control others. All of these things turned the handsome boy into a male Alpha Bitch.

Adrian tried to find an address or name on the box but he saw nothing. He picked it up and looks from all sides but for nothing. When he got back from school he found the box on the doorstep. At first he thought it might be a package he or Mom had ordered but because in the luxury building they lived in all the mail was given to the receptionist who would send it straight to the penthouse when he or Mom were there he changed his mind. Because Mom filmed an advertisement in France there is no way the receptionist sent them the mail when there is no one in the penthouse. He took the box and put it in the hallway, running to his room to put down the bag and take off his clothes. Adrian hated wearing too much clothing and would have preferred to walk around in speedo.

"Mmmm ...." he murmured, "Well probably someone made a mistake in my favor!" He giggled and opened the box. Inside he found a weird handheld device that look almost like a watch of sorts. "That do we have here…" he said, taking the device out of the box and examining it. There were two buttons on the device on the device, Evolver and Devolver. He looked into the box again, looking for instructions but the box was empty. "I wonder what they are doing." He said aloud looking at the two buttons.

What to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Press Evolver!

*Noteb*
2. Press Devolver!

*Noteb*
3. Try it on someone else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millie (UN: an188 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186588-The-Evolver--Devolver-Remote/cid/3208617-Adrian