*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/3072087-Smaller-then-Expected
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2186022
Transported into the world of Harvest moon, you anger a harvest sprite and end up shrunk.
This choice: She notices you right away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Smaller then Expected

    by: guy14
Though it doesn't take to much longer for Robin to look downwards and see you.
"Oh my! Your quite smaller then I expected.". Robin says as she begins to kneel down to look at you closer.
You really don't know what else to really do, but to shout out "Hi!" as you wave.

To which Robin looks at you "Hello there,... I guess your the farmer. Well here follow me to the farm." She says this as she stands to her full height and begins walking in a straight direction to which you were caught a bit off guard by this as you stumble forward as you watch Robin whom is gigantic to you, getting further and further away with each step she takes as you do your best with running after her. Though after like 5 feet she is pretty much out of your sight to which at that moment Robin turns around seeing your tiny self making your way over to her.

She pauses for a moment as she sees that you have only just now made it past one of her boot prints that she left behind as she walked in the dirt. In which she rolled her eyes as she walked back over to you and as she reached down for you she says "This will take to long. Here I'll just carry you there.". As she picks you up into her grasp and holds you at her waist level.

You struggle at first but as she begins walking and completely ignoring your struggles, you don't really do much except squeak a bit and look upwards at her. As you remain in her palm, Robin continues on walking in till you and her see the farmhouse. To which you recognize this as the start of the game as you see all the tall grass rocks and branches everywhere. To which you feel like commenting on but as Robin walks up to the porch the mayor Lewis walks out to greet the two of you. "Hello and welcome...." Lewis says this as he pauses for a moment and looks around, in which he then says in a confused tone "Uhh... Robin where is the farmer?".

She holds you out to him, as she displays you to him and says "The farmer is right here in my hand.".

Mayor Lewis starts to laugh a bit before saying "Ahh yes, I see.... uhhh.... Hello there." He pauses looking down at you in Robins palm before saying "Well this is interesting. You are quite small.". He pauses after this as he looks up from you and towards Robin as he contemplates what he will say next.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/3072087-Smaller-then-Expected