*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/3071485-The-Stardew-Valley-bus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2186022
Transported into the world of Harvest moon, you anger a harvest sprite and end up shrunk.
This choice: The bus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Stardew Valley bus

    by: guy14
Your just woke up to the sounds of a bus engine running, as you stand to your full height you realize very quickly that you have been shrunken to about a mere 1 inch tall. You look around at your surroundings seeing that your on the ground of some kind of public bus. To which no one even notices you are there as you just resemble some kind of bug. Its a bit disturbing seeing things like dust, old chewed up bubble gum, and other things you would find on a bus floor so close and huge compared to you.

You don't really understand what's going on as you want to see if you could get one of these random bus peoples attention. Though as you turn and see a gigantic knee high woman's boot that you could climb if it wasn't heading straight for you. Fear instantly runs through you as you run for your life but the woman whom is wearing the boots of course doesn't notice you as she unknowingly kicks you forward as she is getting ready to leave the bus.

This is followed by dozens of other gigantic passengers whom don't notice you as you try to avoid being stepped on in till your finally land right outside the bus itself. You are scared and run straight into towards the bus pole as you hear the sounds of the bus door locking mechanism as this makes a loud noise as it closes and the bus drives off.

To which you begin to take in your new surroundings as you recognize this place as the intro place to Stardew Valley. This is especially noticeable as you see Robin whom is a character in the game. She is towering over you as she at the moment hasn't indicated any kind of awareness to your presence.


https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Robin

(Will she notice you?)

You have the following choices:

1. She notices you right away

*Noteb*
2. She stands there not being able to notice you

*Noteb*
3. New story and/or different size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186022-Harvest-Moon-gts/cid/3071485-The-Stardew-Valley-bus