*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Batch One
  2. Goosebumps
  3. Fox Kids
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185390-Futa-Cartoon-Channel/cid/3324565-Batch-One
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2185390
It's time for some classic Saturday morning kids shows with a non kid friendly futa twist.
This choice: Batch One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Batch One

    by: bastian
Which episode are we watching?

Cuckoo Clock of Doom: Michael Webster gets bullied by his bratty younger sister Tara. After getting pranked on his birthday, he decides to vandalize their father's new grandfather clock and frame Tara, however the clock is magical and causes time to go backwards when Michael twists the cuckoo clock bird's head. Now he wakes up and its his birthday all over again.

The Girl Who Cried Monster: Lucy Dark discovers the monstrous dark side of the town librarian during closing time, but no one else believes her. And what's scarier is that this librarian's been invited to dinner!

Say Cheese and Die: Greg Banks and his friends find a mysterious camera that predicts and causes misfortune on the subject it photographs.

My Hairiest Adventure: Larry Boyd and his friends try on an old bottle of Instant Tan, but they vanish - and Larry gets hairy! Larry freaks out as he finds out that there are more dogs in the neighborhood than usual and soon he's going to be one.

The Blob That Ate Everyone: Zack Beauchamp and his best friend Alex wander into an abandoned antique shop and find a typewriter that Zack uses to type up a story about an oozing blob monster. Soon a monster appears who is exactly what Zack typed as he discovers the typewriter makes fictional stories come to life.

You have the following choices:

1. Cuckoo Clock of Doom

2. The Girl Who Cried Monster

*Noteb*
3. Say Cheese and Die

*Noteb*
4. My Hairiest Adventure

*Noteb*
5. The Blob That Ate Everyone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bastian (UN: bastian92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2185390-Futa-Cartoon-Channel/cid/3324565-Batch-One