*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Special remote v2
  2. Another Cartoons
  3. Cartoons/Comics
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2760483-Special-remote-v2
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2182249
Want a story where kissing is the main focus? Here is one!
This choice: Special remote v2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Special remote v2

    by: Former182
Somehow, you came across a special remote. One that claimed could allow you to enter any cartoon. A safe test with some nature cartoons proved it worked. When a cartoon was on and you used the special remote, a menu appeared around the TV with all sorts of options. So many options, it was really annoying to go through even a tiny fraction of them.

When you wanted to leave, you had to press the eject button. It would open a portal back to your home.

So you looked around and found an easy preset option selection. You found what seemed like a nice safe option, one labeled ‘kissable fun’.

You then edited a DVD to have a continual loop of several spanning shorts. It was of the CN City, a group shot of various Nickelodeon characters, and the ‘Who framed Roger Rabbit’ Movie, hoping it would allow you the freedom to visit them all.

After you entered the portal, you saw that you were in a warehouse. You closed the portal and began to walk around, inspecting as much of the wooden boxes as you could.

You smiled, as you saw boxes with labels from various shows from Cartoon Network, Disney, MGM, and more.

You paused when you heard a female voice coo,” Well, well… I’ve never seen a human as kissable as you look.”

You slowly turned around, hoping it was a friendly toon. You barely got a look before the toon tackled you. After you landed on your back, you barely recognized the toon.

It was Georgette the Poodle from Disney’s Oliver and Company Movie, but her snout looked way different. Instead of a pointed dog nose, it was a large round gag nose, like someone stuck a purple ball on the end of her snout. She also had large pink-ish purple lips. Lips that were puckering as she closed in on your lips.

She smiled at you with lust-crazed eyes, her paws pinning your shoulders down. You said,” Uh, hello, Georgette. I’m Dan and-”

“Are perfect for kissing!” Georgette said before she began to rapidly kiss your lips.

You tried to push her away, but she somehow resisted. You heard some barking and meowing. Looking around, you saw Cleo, Roxie, and Dixie from the Heathcliff and the Cadillac cats, but their lips and noses were also altered like Georgette’s. There was another cat, Arlene from the Garfield series, but she was mostly unaltered because she already had big lips.

As for dogs, there was Peg from Lady and the Tramp, Dixie and the Cunning Trickster from Balto, and the Dixie from the Fox and the Hound. All with bigger snouts, large noses, and huge lips.

All the dogs and cats began to make their way towards you, all puckering their lips in your direction. You tried to reach for the remote, but discovered that when Georgette tackled you, the remote was flung away from you in some unknown direction
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2760483-Special-remote-v2