*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Izuku's Small Morning
  2. Izuku Midoriya
  3. U.A. Students
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181515-My-Hero-Academia-Size-Story/cid/2708647-Izukus-Small-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cool
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2181515
The characters from My Hero Academia go through various size changing adventures.
This choice: Story Slot 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Izuku's Small Morning

    by: PenSlayer5
Izuku Midoriya didn't know what to expect when he woke up this morning. Last night things at the UA dorms got pretty hectic when the whole of Class 1-A decided to celebrate their success in gaining their hero licenses. Well except Bakugo and Todoroki, they had to try again next time. But they still joined the party all the same.

It had been a nonstop carnival of movies, chips, cake, and soda. It was honestly the most fun Midoriya had ever had since he and his class went to the mall. But now the party was over and Izuku was wracking his brain trying to figure out his current predicament. He obviously never made it to his room as he was in the middle of the UA dorms' living room. But why oh why was everything so huge?!

The coffee table stood above him like a skyscraper, the sofa was akin I-island in size, and the flat-screen T.V that sat on the wall was now comparable to the flat-screen in Times Square. Somehow he had shrunk. It was the compete reversal of Mt. Lady's quirk! Izuku was as fascinated as he was terrified. If he had to make a rough estimate of his size he'd have to be at least half a centimeter.

How had this happened. It couldn't have been someone else's quirk could it? There was no one with a shrinking quirk in his entire class. Could it have been another class? Maybe? Or could it have been something else entirely. Was this somehow related to One-For-All? It had never done anything aside from break his bones before. Shaking his head, Izuku decided to put the 'how' on the shelf for now and focus on finding help.

If he could get someone's attention without getting smashed on accident then he could most likely get back to normal. That is if what happened to him hadn't happened to anyone else. He prayed not. His worries proved to be unfounded though as what felt like an earthquake knocked him off his feet.

What was that? There multiple in rapid succession, almost like a pattern. Wait a minute, could it be? Yes it was! Footsteps. Izuku regained his balance and turned to the source of the quakes. As the figure turned the corner Izuku's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe how small he was in comparison.

It was none other than...

You have the following choices:

1. Ochako Uraraka

2. Momo Yaoyorozu

3. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181515-My-Hero-Academia-Size-Story/cid/2708647-Izukus-Small-Morning