*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ochako Uraraka
  2. Izuku's Small Morning
  3. Izuku Midoriya
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181515-My-Hero-Academia-Size-Story/cid/2855119-Ochako-Uraraka
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cool
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2181515
The characters from My Hero Academia go through various size changing adventures.
This choice: Ochako Uraraka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ochako Uraraka

    by: LALaker16
His best friend and crush, Ochako Uraraka, Izuku continued to gawk as he was equal parts amazed and terrified, his normally petite crush is now a giantess of epic proportions.

Oh my god, she somehow looks even more beautiful at this size, how is that even-

And then he heard her call out, her normally sweet voice booming like thunder.

"DEKU? ARE YOU AWAKE YET?" normally he loved to hear her voice, but now, it's too loud for him to handle.

the ground quaked once more, and she seems to be getting closer as the booming sound of footsteps and quakes seem to get stronger.

Izuku was still frozen on the floor in awe at the size of his crush, when suddenly the sky seemed to darken, he had a moment to recognize that he made to jump away when a ginormous foot before him, kicking up dust and sending him flying 3 meters away, as he was standing up, he once again could only gawk as the size difference hits him once again, he couldn't believe it, a simple footstep sent him flying.

"DID DEKU-KUN WAKE UP ALREADY?" She asked to herself, her voice soft, but to him, it might as well have been one of Kacchan's explosions.

Focus Izuku, you need to get her attention, but how? His mind was running a mile a minute as he tried to come up with ways to catch her attention, and so far he only had 2 options.(And because I'm a free member that means only 2 choices)

1. Hitch a ride on her toes and climb up from her foot to her ear with Full Cowling.

2. Punch her toe, starting with a 5% powered smash, and use 50% as a last resort, and then go back to option 1,

Of course, whatever choice made, he knows it won't be that simple.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Full Cowling Climb

2. Toe Smash

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LALaker16 (UN: lalaker16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cool has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181515-My-Hero-Academia-Size-Story/cid/2855119-Ochako-Uraraka