*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Princess
  2. Dresser (Dress up)
  3. Play room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/3418013-Princess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2181073
You are young boy left home when the rest of the family is on vacation.
This choice: Princess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Princess

    by: clockworkMelody
"Let's play... Princesses!" the doll says excitedly. It probably expected you to excitedly cheer alongside it, but alas, you were not a child.

Although you had used the playroom as a child, "princesses" was not a game you could remember having played. Whatever program your had activated on the dresser must have been a program made for your sister. You had a feeling it wasn't supposed grab you and roughly remove your clothes like that, but then again, that was probably the least of your problems. Given the way the panel on the side seemed to be glitching, the dresser seemed to have more issues than just a little manhandling. You seemed to distinctly recall it was your mother who activated the playroom's programs for you and your sister, so if anything, the program should have recognised you as your mother, not your sister.

That was the least of your concerns right now though. Regardless of what was wrong with it, the program was active now, and you'd simply have to deal with the consequences. The doll was the first to get dressed, with the robotic arms of the dresser removing its clothes and replacing it with a sparkly princess dress, complete with high heels and a tiara, looking like something out of a Disney movie. You could only hope you'd get to be the prince, but considering you couldn't remember ever using this yourself, you had a feeling you wouldn't be so lucky.

However, as the dresser reaches inside itself for the clothes it was going to put on you, you suddenly have another thought. This dresser was used when you are your sister were kids. If that was the case, wouldn't all the costumes inside it be kid-sized? It probably wouldn't even fit on you now! Was the dresser just going to attempt to squeeze you into a child-sized princess dress or something? Unless your mother also used to play dress-up with your sister or something, then there might be some adult-sized costumes in there as well. You weren't hopeful for that though, considering it seemed to think you were the "playmate" in the room, and not the supervising adult.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 clockworkMelody (UN: le_swappr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big99brother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/3418013-Princess