*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chest
  2. The Attic
  3. Go hang out in the living room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/2931267-Chest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2181073
You are young boy left home when the rest of the family is on vacation.
This choice: Chest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chest

    by: whatever
Intrigued by the large chest you decide to walk over to it to get a better look. Upon closer inspection you see that the box is white, with small pink and and purple glittered patterns along the top and sides. The box is rather large, easily fitting one of your moms androids within it. While the box is painted to look like it’s made of wood, it’s actually almost completely metal. Across the front of the box it reads “Doll-A-Tron” in bright pink letters.

Upon reading it’s name you suddenly remember what this device is. Recently your mom’s friend asked her to make something special for her daughters birthday. Happy to help out a friend your mother gladly accepted and went to work on the device before you. In theory, the device was originally meant to simply store her daughter’s dolls neatly inside of it while keeping them in perfect condition.

You remember your mom having tested the device a few times using your older sisters old dolls. Watching this chest open up and it’s multiple arms scanned the messy floor of a room and neatly grabbed and stored each doll was downright impress to be sure. However, after having great success with that function, your mom got a little carried away. She wanted to add extra features for bigger dolls and even androids to be dressed, processed, and stored within the confines of the chest.

Eventually your mom realized she was biting off more than she could chew with such a device and scrapped the idea after it malfunctioned a few times. You assumed started working on something else. You figured she would dismantle the device but were shocked that it laid dormant in the attic.

“I wonder if it still works,” you say allowed.

Your curiosity getting the better of you you open up the top of the box and look inside. While the box is currently completely empty of any dolls or toys, you do see a few accessories and clothes are neatly stored and packed within it. As you rifle through it you accidentally hit a button on the side of the chest and you hear the machine suddenly whirling to life.

*DOLL-A-TRON ACTIVATED* a female voice says, coming from he speak of the box, *SCANNING FOR DOLLS*

“Wow it really still works,” you say surprised.

Suddenly a lens pops up from the chest top and begins scanning the room before resting on you.

*ONE DOLL DETECT, PREPARING FOR DRESSING AND STORAGE*

“Wait what?” you say, and before you realize it, two robotic arms reach out for you, holding you in place.

*CONFIRMING DOLL TYPE… LOADING… DOLL TYPE CONFIRMED…PREPARING TO PROCESS ONE _______*

What type of doll does the device think you are?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Baby Doll

2. A Princess Dress Up Doll

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 whatever (UN: whateverelse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big99brother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/2931267-Chest