*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/2684492-Hazel-older-sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2181073
You are young boy left home when the rest of the family is on vacation.
This choice: Hazel (older sister)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hazel (older sister)

    by: Big99brother
The computer Selected Hazel's default swimsuit believing you are Hazel. As you swim around suddenly you are grabbed by robotic hands and brought back to the changing room.

You are then stripped of your last swimsuit and brought over to the shower. While the shower was getting warm the computer scans for any anomalies in your body. There was several tou hight was wrong you hair was wrong and your butt, breast and you private zone was wrong. The computer decide a full body reshape was necessary.

After a shower where you are clean up and down in ever spot (you are being hold by the arms) a large tube comes from the ground. The arms then put you in the thing. you then hear "body portraits incorrect body reshapers deployed."

You feel the heat from the reshapers as the start whit you arms, hands and shoulders. Once do whit those area they move down to you torso and stomach making you looked more feminat. As you look down you see the reshapers move to your feet and legs and begin to reshape them as well. After that you hear "More body Adjustments are required." as the reshapers go away you see two metal spear shape reshapers come down and attached to your chest as they do this you feel needles injected something into your chest after a few seconds of heat your chest grew in size. You look down and saw you had breast as the spears move down you see a cup attachment come from the ground and attached it self to your manhood. as you feel more injecteds you also begin to feel more heat. After a few moments you had a nice ass and a new ready to use sisterhood, as you see the new changes you scream.

"Last error detected facel features and vocal changes
required." you see a metal mask whit a tube in it as you beg for it to stop the tube was shoved down you mouth to your throat and the face laced on as this was happening robotic hand started to add hair extenders and dye your current hair to be brown. You try to talk after the tube was removed. "What the fuck. wait I sound like Hazel."

After that robotic arms come out with a black swimsuit and put it on you you now look like this.
http://womenofedm.com/product/black-stra...

After you were redressed in a swimming suit the robotic arms release you back into the pool Area the computer says "Hope you have a nice day"

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue Swimming

*Noteb*
2. Go back into the house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big99brother (UN: downhill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big99brother has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181073-Auto-Disaster-points-for-chapters/cid/2684492-Hazel-older-sister