*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/3102854-Lick-the-bottom-of-her-dirty-sandals-and-paint-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Lick the bottom of her dirty sandals and paint her toe nails.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lick the bottom of her dirty sandals and paint ...

    by: Ds
"I have an idea!" "How about you lick the bottom of my sandals?" You looked at her in disgust! There was no way you would ever want to do that! "Okayyy!" Hiyoko said in a cute way. "Sit down!" You were scared what she would do! Hiyoko looked at you with a smug glare. "Aren't you going to fight back? Don't worry I know you must be extra excited!"She suddenly raised her leg up! When you looked at the bottom of her sandal it had so much disgusting grime and dirt on it! As you looked in disgust Hiyoko laughed saying "Are you ready slave?" Before you had a chance to react she suddenly kicked your face onto the ground then put her sandal in your mouth! It tasted worst then grime dust and dirt combined! "Make sure you swish everything under there alll around your mouth before you swallow!" It was horrible! You were forced to lick for hours until every spot was clean! She forced you to do the other sandal while she slept!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She sits on your face

*Noteb*
2. She makes you lick between her toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ds (UN: ezezez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/3102854-Lick-the-bottom-of-her-dirty-sandals-and-paint-