*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mikan
  2. Others...
  3. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2609749-Mikan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2180847
Girls from Danganronpa series have you under their control! And at their feet!
This choice: Mikan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mikan

    by: Michele
Someone fell on you. You both landed on the ground. “Ow! I’m sorrry!” You were caught? An announcement played. “Attention everyone! Mikan Tsumiki, the Ultimate Nurse, has won! The game is now over! She gets an official slave and a hotel room to test said slave! As for the rest of you...get lost! Goodbye!” The announcement ended.

You really were caught! You were an official slave now to this person! She had black hair and wore a nurse outfit along with socks and shoes. She bandages wrapped around some parts of her body. Her personality was very timid and fragile! You kind of felt pity for her.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to win! You must hate me now...But now that your mine, let’s go test you out.” What? Her personality suddenly changed from sorrow to sinister! You were afraid of her now! “Come with me. I’ll test you out nice and easy.” You didn’t want to go with her but your body followed her anyway! You no longer had control of your body!

You were in the special hotel room. Your were panicking every second! You were now naked! Mikan had you sitting in a chair with your arms and legs strapped down! Mikan looked at you with hungry eyes! She put your chair down so that your body was laying down on the chair facing upwards! Your face turned pale! You didn’t enjoy any of this!

“Now then, what should we test first?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michele (UN: michele2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michele has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2180847-Danganronpa-Foot-Slave/cid/2609749-Mikan