*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2931770-Try-on-some-animal-clothes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: Try on some animal clothes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Try on some animal clothes.

    by: Evelas
You decide to try out the unthinkable. If the gift you now possess is really working, why not try out something really crazy, like animal clothes? Your family has a dog, a young golden retriever called Bailey and you realize you also have some of those cold weather clothes and paw shoes. Maybe a collar would work as well?

Running through the options you also looked out of the window at your neighbor's yards and what they had to offer - dogs and cats mostly, nothing too special. You also remembered the farm right outside of the town, where they had riding horses.

You went with:

You have the following choices:

1. Bailey - the golden retriever

*Noteb*
2. The neighbor's pets

3. The farm

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evelas (UN: evelas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2931770-Try-on-some-animal-clothes