*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2899901-Kelly-decides-to-switch-clothes-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: Kelly decides this wrong and wants to switch clothes back!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Kelly decides to switch clothes back

    by: TonyRiggatoni
"This is wrong" Kelly said. "Take those and swap back please". Knowing the fun was over, you went back to your room to put your old clothes back on. Squeezing into the boxers and expanding them to their limit, you got them over your massive behind. Next, taking a shirt and throwing it over you. The shirt was stretched across the from still constricting your breasts. While moving seemed to hinder your movement, you decided to re check up on your mother. She was sitting there in her underwear just waiting to change back. Not doing much but adjusting her junk every so often back int a comfortable position.

"All right mom, I changed back. Expect yourself back in no time." you say. Kelly smiles and responds "Thank you."

Deciding to go back to your room, you lay down waiting for the change. Knowing that it might take a bit, you doze off.

Waking up an hour later you felt off. Remembering that you had swapped body parts with your mother reminded yourself was real. "Damn, they still here?" you say while cupping your massive breasts. Checking your phone, you notice you fell asleep for an hour. "Wait, we should have swapped back by now."

Lifting and taking off your shirt, you are greeted by more changes. Not only do you still have your mother's breasts, you have her arms, waist and shoulders as well. Standing up and looking into the mirror, you saw what was mostly your mother in your underwear. With only hands, face, legs and feet still being yours.

"We should have swapped back." Thinking for a moment you figured out what happened. You swapped ownership of your clothes earlier making the current ones you are wearing your mother's. Sliding the shirt back on you sneak past to see your mother. She's still in her room but teared up. Thinking she doesn't know what happened, you try getting her to swap clothes so you can finish the swap.

"Hey mom, how come we didn't swap back?" you say acting ignorant. Still tearing up she responds, "I don't know. All that happened was that we changed more. This isn't right." Still sniffling you try to console her. "Just listen up. Maybe we swap clothes and try to at least live a little more comfortable before we figure out how to fix this." She sniffled some more before responding, "okay but why would it matter. Your father will be home soon and he is going to freak out."

Thinking for a moment you say, "Why not finish the swap and figure this out when he isn't home."? Kelly thought about it and then agreed. Your father would be home in relatively soon and she agreed that this needed to happen fast. "Hurry up and get changed in my room and I will finish up in here." Your mother begrudgingly walked back to your room to change into your clothes.

Stripping down you feel off your underwear and shirt. Opening her underwear drawer you find a matching pair of bra and panties. The bra gave much needed support and the panties felt so much better against you that the boxers. trying to finish the swap you find some yoga shorts and socks. Sliding those on made you feel just how sexy your mother really was. Looking around you found a sunhat and some rings. Sliding some rings on your fingers you also put on the hat. Not feeling an immediate change you decide to go through her underwear drawer some more. Sifting until you found a long phallic device stored at the bottom. Brushing some hair away from your face you take a better look at it. Seeing a slide switch you flip it causing the vibrator to shack uncontrollably. Dropping it you quickly grab it and turn it off. Noticing that a lot of hair came down with you, you look into the mirror and see an exact image of your mother, Kelly. Making some sexy poses with vibrator in hand, the bedroom door opens. Looking over you see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kelly (in your body)

*Noteb*
2. Your father

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TonyRiggatoni (UN: deathnote9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2899901-Kelly-decides-to-switch-clothes-back